Barack Obama's Vanishing Legacy

Yeah. That holds so much meaning these days. I’m shaking in my boots :rofl:

1 Like

Legacies cannot be undone. Obama has his, and Trump will have his. Obama’s legacy is that of a compassionate leader who sought to bring the whole world together and move us forward, enriching everyone. Trump’s legacy will be that of hatred, pettiness, and corruption.

Gee, GGG…do you hallucinate often? Obama set blacks against whites, blacks against police, blacks against government in general.

He was (and remains), without credibility, without patriotism and without common sense.

He was THE most divisive asshole ever to occupy the White House.

He was (and remains) a Muslim and a supporter of Islam.

I listened to his attempt at an eloquent speech that included a list of things that “The Holy Korrrran tells us…” this that and the other…(being persistent in rrrrolling his Rrrrrrrs) as he spouted the disingenuous tenets of love, caring and tolerance that are indeed included in the Quran, but he left out the hundred or so verses that call for killing of non-believers.

FUCK OBAMA!

Don’t forget Eric Holder had a lot to do with targeting police, deteriorating race narratives and Voter ID laws!

2 Likes

Not likely sine it’s mostly liberals who write our history books.

What the hell are you smoking?

He fomented violence over race relations, and used the surveillance state and Federal LE to violate the rights of Journalists by wiretapping them and even jailing them.

His foreign policy was a complete disaster that set North Africa and the ME on fire causing untolled deaths and the biggest refugee crisis since WWII.

Eric Holder was Obama’s “wingman”…said so himself. He did whatever the Muslim asshole told him to do. His role was to provide protective support by enforcing laws selectively and enabling the various government agencies to target conservatives. The sorry bastard Obama was calling the shots.

1 Like