Barack Obama and his mother.. be prepared

Omg! She’s got a Pearl necklace

Is that photo actually real or is this satire?

1 Like

You making fun of his mother ?

Just asking a question to see where this is going. The photo in question suggests that his mother looks extremely young like underage young, which if true then it confirms the notion of Democrats exploiting young impressionable children!

Hell no . The moron i s looking for attention . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok democrat, hahaha hahah

I’m a thinking republican that votes in EVERY election and can tell when we are bullshitted by chants and dumb advise that could harm his supports like you . RON IS THE MAN !!! :100:

1 Like

Again dumb ass you don’t even realize you’re the only one chanting lock her up lol

Inject much ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope knowledge lol

Thinking Republican! Now there’s a concept that jizz has no clue about, he’s illiterate after all! :grinning:

1 Like

Lol you think you’re educated haha this is funny

Do you even have a high school education? What public school did you graduate from?

Jitss_Meme

Where ever I went it was better then yours lol boy can’t win a argument to save your ass lol

It fits you to a “T”. You choose to worship a man as your savior! You don’t even know what the word argument means! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What public school did you graduate from? Or did you graduate?

1 Like

I worship results no man… You have tds lol

Worship results? That is still a false idol no matter how you slice it brother. Get with Jesus, because if you don’t you are going to hell!

1 Like

And Jesus loves trump

But you don’t and that won’t save you in the end!