Bad day for Trump

Funny, the moron came home from Minnesota last night all pumped up and cocky only to have his ass kicked today in two courts.

1 Like

Those don’t seem like much of an ass kicking. He can take both to the Supreme Court and win, as usual.

1 Like

The symptoms of TDS on full display here! It’s funny watching the clowns of the troll bot farm trying desperately to find any sliver of hope that closely resembles a moral victory for their little tribe! They might be on suicide watch after a landslide in 2020!

That is certainly no given. And the SCOTUS has a long precedent of upholding congressional oversight rights…

1 Like

Judicial activism at its finest.

David Briones is a federal judge on senior status with the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.He joined the court in 1994 after being nominated by President Bill Clinton.

David S. Tatel is a federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. He joined the court in 1994 after being nominated by President Bill Clinton.

Judge shopping the great progressive/democrat pastime.

2 Likes

I see your treatment hasn’t been working . :rofl: #TRUMP2020

1 Like

My faith in America gets restored a little bit each and every day when one of our brave judges makes a stand for all of us and keeps this lunatic from making decisions that are illegal and harm us all. The wall is nothing but a waste of money and won’t stop people from coming to the United States for a better life. we also need to see what Trump has been hiding in his finances. We know there are Russian connections there and once we get to see what he’s been hiding, it’s all over.

1 Like

And my faith that this country will b her 10 years from now fades everyday the leftists run the democrat party into the ground.

Yes, another open border advocate. How many more fake assylum seekers can we absorb? 5 million? 10 million? How many more illegals can we absorb? 20 million?

And people like yourself are at the forefront of destroying this country or what’s left of it.

1 Like

So why do ALL your demoRAT heroes live behind walls and gated communities ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
#TRUMP2020

Sorry Trump supporters but it’s simply call “the rule of law” and is required to uphold the Constitution.

Yeah ok Dr Shill! Too bad you don’t know what that is!

ROTFLMAO

Is that why democrats refuse to properly fund border security, ice deportations, have sanctuary cities to keep illegals in the country

Your party spits on the constitution

1 Like

The constitution is just a god damn piece of paper that gets in the way…:roll_eyes:

Spoken like a true Marxist who rather see the country destroyed than restoring the rule of law!

“You were no countrymen of mine and thus you are free to lick the boots of your masters!”

“People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them.”

^^^ And there it is.

I have to wonder. Gets in the way of what exactly?

The Constitution is what allows you to post your anti-constitution rhetoric. Let’s drop you in China and see how well you fair. Because the absolute ignorance/cognitive dissonance of what people like you espouse is exactly what people like me try to protect you and others from. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gets in the way of ending your rights.

1 Like

Perfectly and succinctly stated! :innocent:

2 Likes

Funniest thing, my faith in the Republic is eroded a little bit every time a forum shopped activist judiciary undermines the Constitution by joining the Resistance. Perverting the House oversight function into a Star chamber for attacking political opponents aided by a politicized judiciary corrupts both branches.

2 Likes