Audio of President Trump Calling the Military and Veterans 'Losers'

Love the 80’s. Best time for musc

1 Like

Thier is technology out there now were someone can in record you talking to your mother about gardening and the computer algorithms can take your voice and make out your talking about going to war for profit a similar thing was done to Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson

It’s a form of technology called a deep fake technology

They can also do it with video too which is pretty scary when you think about it! We are entering a dark Orwellian age if something is not done soon! China is the proving ground for all this evil tech shit!

1 Like

Your cut and paste audio clip is beyond reprehensible. Is there anything you wouldn’t do to elect the dementia patient?

1 Like

Another cut and paste cherry picked job by the left.

Well maybe not if you know the inside joke! :rofl:

There is no joke. The Atlantic started the entire issue by cutting and pasting cherry picked comments from various speeches.

The joke is they left choses it as fact as well as claiming it as fact.

The echo chamber began.

Did you listen to the audio in the OP?

I got to say this was brilliant. After the comments it puts things in proper context! I am laughing my ass off!

This…

“I hate all of you…immensely“. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The headline over the bombshell story in The Atlantic magazine exploded on the media and political worlds like a grenade going off in a battle — the kind of headline that would certainly give the president’s detractors yet one more reason to detest the man.

“Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’”

The story ran under the byline of Jeffrey Goldberg, the magazine’s editor-in chief, a journalist who is no fan of Donald Trump. News organizations all over the world picked up the story.

And, in a close election, Goldberg’s story could have great influence; it could convince undecided voters to support Trump’s opponent.

“When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018,” the story began, “he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that ‘the helicopter couldn’t fly’ and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.”

According to The Atlantic’s Goldberg (no relation), “Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, ‘Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.’ In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as ‘suckers’ for getting killed.”

That’s quite an indictment — the commander in chief disparaging the memories of brave Marines, calling them “losers” and “suckers.” If it weren’t so late in the game, Democrats might try to impeach him for those remarks, whether he actually said them or not.

You’ll notice that there are no names attached to those accusations — just that there were four people who supposedly had “firsthand knowledge” of what the president is alleged to have said. Why wouldn’t they go on the record?

Goldberg says it’s because “They don’t want to be inundated with angry tweets and all the rest.” As the kids say, “Whatever!”

The president vehemently says it never happened. And since he’s routinely critical of unflattering coverage, it’s no surprise he tweeted that “The Atlantic Magazine is dying, like most magazines, so they make up a fake story in order to gain some relevance.”

There were others on that trip in 2018 who back up the president’s story.

John Bolton, Trump’s national security adviser at the time, writes about the trip in his recent memoir, which often describes the president in less than flattering terms. But he makes no mention of anything resembling Goldberg’s account. He told The New York Times, Bloomberg News and other media on Thursday that he never heard Trump say such things. “I didn’t hear that. I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion,” he told The New York Times.

So, as you might expect, the old controversy over unnamed sources has come to the surface yet again. With less than two months to go before we vote for president, some critics are saying The Atlantic had no business publishing such a potentially damaging piece unless Trump’s accusers were willing to attach their names to the accusation.

“Each time, this is a judgment call, right?” Goldberg told CNN. “Does the public’s interest in needing this information outweigh the ambiguities or the difficulties of anonymous sourcing? And in this case, I decided that I felt I knew this information well enough from high enough sources and multiple sources that I thought we should put it out.”

Despite that explanation, I wouldn’t bet two cents that he’d publish that same story less than two months before a presidential election if it put Joe Bidenor Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or any other liberal in the crosshairs — and especially if their accusers refused to be named.

It’s no secret that liberals loathe this president, and that includes liberals in the media. For more than two years, they ran with a story about how Trump was colluding with the Russians to throw the 2016 election his way. It never happened.

At the Democratic Party convention, Biden said, “Remember what the president said when asked, he said there were, quote, ‘very fine people on both sides’” at a violent rally in Charlottesville, Va., and added that that was the moment when “I knew I had to run” for president. That wasn’t true, either — not the way Biden was telling it.

And yes I did listen to the audio.

A 3 minute 30 second sound clip that supposedly came from a speech without rest of the content, taken out of context?
Was it pieced together?
A reliable source? Every hear of streamable.com?

Yes I know! It was covered here!

As do most on the left when it’s clearly fake news. People that hate trump will cling to any falsehood to maintain their hatred.

Well, I guess I will move to Switzerland now.

This is the End

1 Like

Newspapers claiming “anonymous sources” might as well just say:

Here’s some shit we made up.

2 Likes

And lose the illusion of professional news reporting???

Hence the satire of this thread.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump …
The Atlantic Magazine is dying, like most magazines, so they make up a fake story in order to gain some relevance. Story already refuted, but this is what we are up against. Just like the Fake Dossier. You fight and and fight, and then people realize it was a total fraud!

9:44 AM · Sep 4, 2020

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/donald-trump-has-been-nominated-for-the-2021-nobel-peace-prize/ar-BB18QHJH#:~:text=President%20Donald%20Trump%20has%20been%20nominated%20for%20the,Trump%20for%20his%20efforts%20towards%20resolving%20conflicts%20worldwide.

As do too many on the RINO “Right” too

1 Like