Attention Whore David Hogg Leaves Orders That if He's Killed His Body Is To Be Dumped at the NRA

“If I die from gun violence I want my photo published, there will be those that say you are politicizing tragedy,” he wrote. “They are wrong, not doing anything to stop this violence is politicizing tragedy.”

“In the event I am killed, organize, mobilize and get the Peace Plan passed and put my body on the NRAs doorstep in Fairfax, VA,” he added.

And then he dies by getting stabbed, thereby becoming the greatest comedy skit of the year.

2 Likes

What a freaking idiot!

1 Like

Dumb little bitch has sold more guns than any store in my area. He opens his mouth, and gun sales take off.

1 Like

Attention whore is right. Every time he realizes how irrelevant he’s becoming he says something stupid and outrageous to get back in the spotlight.

3 Likes

He isn’t 25 yet… I’m gonna have to go with his brain isn’t fully developed. :rofl:

The only thing this guy is going to die from is a lack of relevancy and attention.

3 Likes

Or suicide when he comes to grips with the fact his life was essentially over at 18.

Not going to happen.

Let me put it this way: he needs to be on a watch list.

Oh I think it definitely could happen. It may be suicide by cop or suicide by bomb, but one way or another him dying by suicide I think is highly likely.

He is really digging deep for some media attention these days. Life is hard when your 5 minutes of progressive fame is up.

He’s just another cheap whore the leftist media chewed up and spit out.

1 Like

Clearly this is a demand for attention.

The good news for people who have been through something rough and are psychologically damaged by firearm ownership is that there are many first world nations that they can relocate to that do ban private firearm ownership.

Quit complaining to legislators bound by the Constitution. Go where you can live knowing that LAWS are right where you demand.

1 Like

Even better he trips and falls on his own knife.

1 Like

He could start by living in England. No guns there! He could help prevent more Muslim violence against women.

1 Like

He’s gay and a gutless coward. Your Muslims would keep him for a pet.

1 Like

I agree to both. His body should be donated to science, so they could discover what caused his brain to become this delusional.

2 Likes

Who cares about David Hogg. I want Daisy Hogg. Pronto.

daisy2

You would have to be Asexual or a ■■■ not to share a foxhole with her.

1 Like

Daisy Hogg is just someone’s photo shop version of David Hogg as a girl and 2nd Amendment advocate.

If he wants attention he should have his body dumped on a San Francisco street … they don’t pick up **** on the street anymore.

1 Like

Isnt this bioterrorism? He’ll do great as the next Antifa leader.

1 Like