Attention America! Wake the fk up!

This video speaks for itself and its long over due!

2 Likes

I like! The macro of what most are frustrated by. There is no more intrinsic value that can be faked!

2 Likes

That was fantastic! I’ve been saying the same thing for years.

3 Likes

Play it loud and often! Share it as many times as possible. The message has to get out!

2 Likes

What you all have to remember is the fact that this is due to the FAILURE of the Republicans to uncircle the firing squad. It’s not an accident that Democrats are unintelligent, unimaginative morons who just goose step to who carries the flag. They are able to present larger numbers at polling places (that plus the voter fraud) and their politicians vote in lockstep.
Republicans can’t seen to agree on lunch. And until all the DIFFERENT varieties of “conservative” decided to put aside their REALLY FCKING PETTY DIFFERENCES and unite against the DemoNazis, we only have ourselves to blame.
Yes, a lot of conservatives here (all of which I highly respect) wasted no time in bashing the new House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, for some miniscule item. And yet, his actions got that RACIST, JOO HATING Ilhan Omar off a committee.
THIS is Speaker McCarthy’s views and issues.
https://kevinmccarthy.house.gov/issues[https://kevinmccarthy.house.gov/issues](https://kevinmccarthy.house.gov/issues)
Go down the list and you probably agree with most, if not all of them. And if we compare McCarthy to Nazi Pelosi, I don’t think there’s any contest.

Yes, Republicans have this problem. We’re too smart for our own good. We actually THINK things out, which puts us at a disadvantage to the DemoNazis, who pander to stupid people and buy their votes with welfare checks. Our constituency is people with JOBs and people who CREATE JOBS.
There ARE more of us than them, but this circular firing squad enabled Chuck You Schumer to get that gavel in the Senate.

Fellow Conservative Republicans, not is the time to pull our heads out of that lower intestine and start acting like a party that gives a rat’s ass about America.

2 Likes

You’re totally right we need trump back.

I will say this. Trump had the best record as president for the 21st Century. His policies gave us energy independence and the best economy of all time. The guy is poised to be the leader of the Republican Party. Right now, that’s EXACTLY what the GOP needs. Last time it had such an effective and powerful leader was the Reagan days.
Trump needs to rein in some of his more outrageous comments, but not all of them. He STILL looks more rational than ANY Democrat.

2 Likes

Deep breaths! Deep breaths! I like your points and would like to see it! However…
the issues that persist to plague this country that was articulated perfectly with Sarah Huckabee Sanders Rebuttal at the SOTU speech, will only get worse if the criminals in this administration continue to wreck the country unabated. Until something of significant proportion is done I will continue to remain skeptical.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Trump is saddled with 3 problems.

1. The left hates him to no end and will do what ever they can to keep him out of office.
  2. The MSM hates him as much as much as the left hates him. Negative press is disastrous.
  3. His mouth runneth over, trump is his own worst enemy. He will split the party preventing him from ever being elected as well as alienate the independents. He should run on policy instead of his continued hate speech directed against other republicans.
2 Likes

Get over it, trump will be the nominee. In jail or not. Get used to it.

And you will gladly give the democrats the presidency 4 more years if you don’t get your way.

Another petulant little boy who stomps their little feet when they don’t get their way.

2 Likes

Chalk it up to having daddy issues!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re the ones that went full TDS… I’m just giving a common sense outcome of the 2024 election.

Likely I wouldn’t support Trump in a primary. He’s got a history of surrounding himself with absolutely horrible advisors. He also still thinks the vaxx was a good idea and chose to keep Fauci, Brix and a whole host of people that destroyed this country and caused him to lose. Yes, he’ll be better than anyone the (D)s run and would get my vote in the general election. That said – he’ll lose because of the chain of events that he allowed to happen during Covid makes elections easy to rig. In other words without addressing the election integrity issue first nothing will matter, and highly doubt Trump will win again. Too many variables against the man that says the establishment including Democrats and RINOS will throw the kitchen sink at him to prevent him from ever winning again.

1 Like

Thing is, how much of what comes out of his mouth is real and how much is made up by the fake news media?

Common sense where none resides, ROTFLMAO.

You and your ilk coupled with Rumps diarrhea mouth are reasons why I will never support Rump again.

2 Likes

All
These anti trumpers on here worship Mainstream media. They’re clueless of what the pulse is in this nation.

Ha ha! What do you think you are doing differently and where does the copy and paste of your posts come from?

You devolve each time you post and it’s a comedy of errors while being aloof to your self awareness. Thank you for the entertainment :joy:

1 Like

Jizzbag? Self awareness?

2 Likes

No idea what you’re talking about welfare queen lol