ATF Agents Handcuff US Navy Sailor & Rob Him At Gunpoint

If you are an avid gun owner and this story doesn’t outrage you, then nothing else will. What is clear to me after watching this video (Which BTW is in great detail) the ATF has been weaponized to go after citizen’s guns. Not only did they violate this man’s constitutional rights but blatantly took this man’s guns by abusing their their power and authority. This was theft through and through and I hope this man gets a good lawyer because the ATF should not be allowed to continue to get away with this crap!

The ATF, along with every federal law enforcement organization, should not even exist.

This is fking outrageous! I haven’t been this mad watching a video in a very long time, but this is blood boiling!

Correct. The ATF is a government agency that is completely unnecessary. Its only purpose is to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens. The Second Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms, and the ATF does nothing but try to take that right away. They harass gun stores and manufacturers, they conduct unconstitutional raids against gun owners, and they make it difficult for law-abiding citizens to exercise their rights. The ATF has no place in a free society, and it needs to be abolished.

1 Like

They also violated this mans 4th amendment rights as well!

Many such cases. The ATF frequently violates the 4th Amendment rights of American citizens. The 4th Amendment protects Americans from unreasonable search and seizure, but the ATF often seizes firearms and property without a warrant or probable cause. In addition, the ATF has been known to use “sting operations” to entrap innocent people. These sting operations involve planting evidence and then arresting the person who they have set up. The ATF has also been involved in several scandals, including Fast and Furious, in which they allowed guns to be sold to Mexican drug cartels. The ATF is a federal agency that is out of control, and its actions violate the rights of law-abiding American citizens on a routine basis.

3 Likes

The ATF only targets law-abiding citizens. They’re not interested in going after real criminals, because it’s easier and more politically correct to go after people who follow the law. The only people who seem to be safe from their wrath are the actual criminals who use guns to commit crimes. But that’s not surprising, because the ATF is more interested in making law-abiding citizens into criminals than they are in actually catching criminals.

Americans have so many guns, but never seem to use them.

1 Like

I always read about all the guns but what are they for I wonder?

Perhaps one last go, at it. I don’t don’t know of you saw the video, but the guy whose guns were taken, his fiance died from a home invasion sometime after the ATF agents illegally took his weapons.

1 Like