Ashley Biden's Diary & Hunter Biden's Laptop (Diaries Of The Lost Laptop - The United Spot)

2 Likes

FECI0wGXIAQile3

2 Likes

You’re enamored with the United Spot I see. What’s your objective here Lucy?

Let you SEE what you voted for the fucking pervert and child molester . That fucking crew is beyond fucked up . Monty have you ever watch perv Joe sniffing girls on TV ? What do you think that motherfucker does when the cameras are NOT rolling ? Do YOU believe his daughter is lying ? Would your parents ignore this behavior ? You can trump ,Trump ,Trump all you want but YOU OWN THIS SHIT !!!

Hang your fucking head , you too MONTY …

Wonder if he ever sniffed her genital area???

1 Like

I bet that you do….:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

They must be talking about you. I love it when you are triggered! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FEMDTo-XsAA0EWe

2 Likes

Listen PAl, I’m in no way attracted to minors or family members. That post is a product of your SICK BRAIN!!! You need to APOLOGIZE for saying that about me. How LOW do you need to be!!! I have NEVER stooped that LOW in my differences with you !!! You’re lucky we aren’t face to face.

Monty , do you believe his daughter was lying ?

That f-a-g is a keyboard warrior who has his lunch money taken daily and still has the scars of the thousands of wedgies place in the nasty crack !!! :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: