As Biden bugs out of town during debt ceiling negotiations, Karine Jean-Pierre struggles to justify it and snaps at reporter

May 27, 2023

As Biden bugs out of town during debt ceiling negotiations, Karine Jean-Pierre struggles to justify it and snaps at reporters

By Thomas Lifson

Something doesn’t smell right about the Biden administration hyping end-of-the-world catastrophe if the federal debt ceiling isn’t raised by June first, and then taking off from DC as those negotiations are in their last few days.

Even Democrats are appalled, as Ben Wilson of the Free Beacon reports:

"Please tell me that’s not true,‘’ a Democrat lawmaker anonymously told Politico after hearing of Biden’s plans to leave town. “You’re going to see a caucus that’s so pissed if he’s stupid enough to do that.”

Democrats have also expressed anger about Biden’s lack of leadership in negotiations with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.). “It’s time to bring the president off the bench, or bring somebody off the bench. No one’s responding to anything. Kevin’s consistently on message,” a House Democrat told Politico. “We have the Oval Office. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Poor Karine Jean-Pierre had to defend it, and did so poorly, as usual, snapping at reporters.

What few commented on or maybe even noticed was that the holiday weekend getaway had two different destinations: first to Camp David and then on to Delaware, where he has two homes: a mansion that formerly belonged to a member of the DuPont family and a beach house in Rehoboth.

What was so urgent about getting out of town during a “crisis” – even if the crisis is overhyped? Is it just the need for exotic medications to keep his dementia less visible? Or is it, I speculated today here, a matter of another crisis, a secret one? The possibility that Joe is being blackmailed by other Democrats to get out of the 2024 race, where his obvious infirmities and horrendous track record would make it hard to cheat enough to hand Democrats the White House and both houses of Congress, which they need to complete their subversion of the constitutional order into a one-party state.

The fact that a longstanding pillar of the legacy media, CBS, chose to end the blackout of news about the burgeoning IRS scandal related to foreign payments to the Biden family had to have sent a signal to Joe and Jill that their immunity to full blown media coverage could end. If my theory is correct, Joe and Jill would want to meet and discuss how to proceed with a lot of advisors (and some enemies within the party) with no public disclosure of whom they are meeting. We already know that that the Secret Service is keeping secrets about who visits the Bidens in Delaware. So, one weekend destination would not be enough if Camp David were to be the getaway.

It’s only a theory at this point, but I have a hard time believing that the power-seeking Democrats are comfortable with Joe Biden’s announced decision to run again, given the probability of losing. This is a party that pulled all sorts of strings to keep Bernie Sanders away from the nomination because of an impending electoral disaster if he were to be the 2020 nominee. Why would Joe Biden, a clearly spent force, get any better treatment than Sanders?

How many debt threads are you going to make? You’re going to give manny a heart attack lol

Maybe you’ll read one and understand the problem.

Some things are to difficult for those at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Looks the America agrees with me on the next president. You’re the ones that needs to educate your self lol

Okay… even if America does agree with you on the next President (I do too) What is the answer to the debt problem? Trump isn’t the answer… and neither is any politician from either side.

We need a work for benefits program. Popped in my head today… imagine being forced to work for your health care lol after awhile you would just want a job, workers Make better voters. We need to hold the line … no more freebies… you need to work for it .

Many in the US a with you in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Loser:

1. Rump
  2. Jit the Zit.
    The survey of more than 1,300 adults also found that despite the love for him among Republicans, Trump remains highly disliked, continues to struggle mightily with independents and 6 in 10 Americans don’t want him to be president again.

Moron:
But most Americans don’t agree with him. By a 56%-to-41% margin respondents said the investigations are fair and not a “witch hunt.”
Those most likely to say the investigations are fair are those in the Gen Z and millennial generations, people who live in big cities and suburbs, and white college graduates, especially college-educated white women.

Three-quarters say Trump has either done something illegal (46%) or unethical (29%). Only a quarter (23%) think he’s done nothing wrong.

Trump remains highly unpopular.

Just 39% overall have a favorable opinion of Trump, 51% have a negative view. That includes just 37% of independents who have a positive view of him.

Even though Trump’s 2024 campaign is well underway, 61% of respondents don’t want Trump to be president, including almost two-thirds of independents.

You are an idiot.

Jit: Laughing at facts prove the low IQ of being in the shallow end of the gene pool.

1 Like

No one agrees with you … you just are to sleepy… am i right? Hard time staying awake?

Do you even realize you have 7 duplicated debt threads? Lol

You’re not pat of the gop but you’re part of the GOPee

That’s plausible, but what about the elderly (retired) citizens? Are they supposed to work for ‘benefits’? Most (quite a few) people in the work force get health care through employment while paying for a percentage of it. At what point is your ‘fix’ not applicable?

If you make bad decisions, I.e no retirement, no kids to care for you. Then you will be an example for others to do the right thing. Have kids, save money.

My fix works best for America. Even old ppl can work.

What do you want old people to work at? What task/s can they do to earn their “keep”??? Most worked all their lives and paid into SS so they could live out their older years when their bodies will no longer handle the day to day work load. I’m not being a dick… I just don’t understand what you would have them do, especially after working for 50 years or more.

They can use a trade they learned, they can work in schools, they can do all types or things.

You don’t understand…yet. At a certain age, your body just won’t do what it used to. This is exactly the reason SS exists. There are already thousands of older people still in the work force simply because they want to stay active and engaged in every day life. Most of these people did work in the trades. I don’t know what you do, but the trades take a toll on you physically… they are hard, physical work. When you get to 70 years or so… good luck with working like that.

What a complete dumb ass. The GOP can run Trump if they want he will lose as Independents dislike him.

Perhaps I was wrong, you are from the dried up end of the gene pool with an IQ smaller than your shoe size. Fortunately as a tranny you will never procreate.

That’s up to god not me

Interesting comment from a godless tranny.

Intelligence is a gift, Ignorance is a choice.

Your choice is obvious.