Armed Volunteer Militia Detains Illegal Invaders at US-Mexico Border

Would like a source for that please. Shalom.

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing.

At least we were able to turn them around then. Now they just storm the border with impunity and form caravans that get in without much trouble. We didn’t have that happening under Obongo.

Well that isn’t true either. Visit Tijuana and Juarez sometime.

The courts have even upheld keeping them in Mexico while their asylum claims are being adjudicated.

Trump isn’t responsible for the caravans, democrats and NGO’s/NPO’s supported by them are sponsoring and organizing the caravans specifically to overwhelm the system.

There is no law on the books that allows us to deport asylees without due process.

Like I said, we elected a POTUS, not an Emperor and as such he’s bound by the constraints of both statutory and bench law.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Obama’s “jobs created or saved” bullshit stats.

1 Like

Yeah, that was certainly, “original” along with all those “shovel ready jobs”.

I am fking outraged by this! This is truly is disgraceful! Instead of posting a new thread I thought of posting it here! I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING AT THIS!

I hope he has a good civil atty.

Obama didn’t actually deport them. Illegals turned away at the border were counted as deportations. Crossings were also down over the Obama years due to the economy. Now that the economy is doing better crossings are up again. Imagine that.