Armed Volunteer Militia Detains Illegal Invaders at US-Mexico Border

Are seriously mentally challenged? Where did I say my military service afforded me additional privileges living overseas? I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit and you didn’t understand the point I was making! Try rereading my statement again as to why I said that. It must be that wonderful public education you received that creates such deficiencies!

I did not say you are racist, but you made racist comments, and what it says to me is that you submit to fear and that when you resort to such childish epithets you think more with your emotions then with your mind. Why else would you attack someone’s race if you actually had something more intelligent to say? Just making an observation that is all!

How so very Christian of you!

I wish the government or military would start doing that but subversive forces have already destroyed our institutions. The might to do this exists, the will does not.

We need to focus on breeding. Women need to stay home and have as many children as physically possible. We need to quadruple the current white birth rate.

If it were up to me I’d create a Lebensborn program here in the US.

1 Like

Not wanting to kill the invaders and destroyers of your homeland. Sad. You must have been useless in all those theaters you served in. That’s alright - I always appreciated supply troops.

That’s how we gain a competitive advantage for sure. But we must also remove or eliminate the invaders.

Well you are free to do it yourself right? Like I said before talk is cheap, but I guess it gets you typing insults and faux pas rage on forums like this fills that void for you? More power to ya!

1 Like

Alright! More praise from the CG!

I love you REKT! I wish nothing but kindness, happiness and the love of God to come into your life!

1 Like

tenor%20(1)

1 Like

Here’s the video from Fox News just to get us all back on track. No need to fight we are all on the same team. We just play different positions.

4 Likes

Sounds like the governor cares more about the illegal border crossers than her own citizens. Did she ever stop and think that her citizens might feel threatened by the presence of illegals?

Dam! How the fuck does the ACLU know if the Militias are racists? That is totally messed up for them to say that without any proof to back it up! If I was one of those leaders of that militia group I would be considering a libel suit against the ACLU! They just throw that out there? Holycrap!

I got a better idea. Instead of shooting people, why not just mine the border? Announce that you are doing it and see how many migrants would be willing to cross then. Would it be legal? I wonder?

Another idea is to build a flood moat that is sensor detected. Watch all the illegals wash away down river into a catch drain!

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing. This is probably the same argument about abolishing ICE. All immigration enforcement is racist. Then again that’s my assumption. The ACLU has no business saying that people are racist when they don’t have any proof. They should be sued for libel but good luck finding a judge that would back that claim up.

1 Like

This is what happens when the Federal Government fails the people…The people then have to take the law into their own hands!!!

1 Like

That news report just made my f’n blood boil on so many levels. That twat New Mexico governor said an armed militia detaining TWO HUNDRED ILLEGALS until border patrol arrives is “unacceptable” - WRONG. It is not only acceptable, it is LAWFUL AND CONSTITUTIONAL and it is what we NEED TO BE DOING.

1 Like

When the priority is a group of people breaking the law instead of fixing or enforcing the law… you’re a fucking traitor, not a representative of anything US.

Militia members embarrassing the government with their efficiency I guess? Can’t see why this is a bad thing.

It would be a pretty provable case as their press release makes no doubt about it. I know if it were me, I would make dam sure to warn them to issue a public apology or I would sue the pants off of them. So tired of these liberal ORGs like them and SPL making baseless claims. I believe SPL is facing a few lawsuits right now for the same shit for labeling a few Christian fellowships as being called a hate group.

Here is a few others suing SPL

This is our land. If the limp wristed government can’t protect it then we will. The NM governor should be fired immediately.

They are doing the jobs that most Americans dont want to do, to prevent the new people from going into our country and do the other jobs that most Americans dont want to do.

The 55D underwater plasmonic Sicilian chess is getting too surreal.

abstract-hits-an-absolutely-real-kind-of-fuckin-cancer-going-1689024

1 Like