Arizona Audit of 2020 Election

1 Like

That isn’t the point.

The point is that it points out the flaws in the concept of fair and free elections.

But you really don’t care about that only that Trump isn’t the president.

Biden has dementia and the left is wiling to sacrifice the nation as they are so filled with hate.

If the Fed caters to Bidens ’ far-left progressive wishlist and finance it, they will lose their independence. We will lose the inflation race, and we’ll lose King Dollar in the process.

Dementia has a price we will all pay.

1 Like

The noose is getting tighter

2 Likes

Damn Bidenitus……wish I’d get a dime for every time you’ve claimed that already and will continue to over the rest of Biden’s administration…

Biden’s physician gives him a good bill of health. He has not been diagnosed professionally by anyone that matters with dementia….:wink:

Our president has dementia, do you really think we’re gonna stop talking about that? Lol

1 Like

If that were true then you have a whole lot of Republicans across the country who also do not care, including the Republican governor of Arizona who said the results of this audit put to rest the false narrative that the 2020 election wasn’t fair….

In fact I’ll remind you that it was the trump administration that declared the 2020 election was the most secure and fair in US history….

More missinformationmonte… gov never went to the audit hearing …

He said it was the most secure election as far as other countries interfering. Not internal cheating …
stop by he fake news. Trump won

Why would you harass her monte?

2 Likes

Biden.s physician is a paid doctor.

Interesting how you have no comment with his continual screws ups, and lack of press conferences.

“Your top military advisers warned against withdrawing on this timeline. They wanted you to keep about 2,500 troops,” ABC’s [George Stephanopoulos said to Biden in the interview.

“No, they didn’t,” Biden replied. “It was split. That wasn’t true.”

“Your military advisers did not tell you, ‘No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that’?” Stephanopoulos later pressed.

“No one said that to me that I can recall,” Biden replied.

So he has dementia or is a liar, which is it???
Matters to you, as you continue to make up excuses.

2 Likes

So was trumps, but it didn’t bother you when he covered for that phat ass KFC eating Dick head…image

Maricopa County election audit results released - YouTube

How dare you talk about the greatest ranked president in the history of America

The whole point is to LEAVE!!!

You’re not leaving if you remain with 2,500 troops…

Milley also correctly pointed out that the president is under no obligation to follow his recommendation…

I’m glad we left, I hope we leave the other countries our military is operational in as well….

Get out and let the chips fall…

Biden’s best bet is to own it……

Pssst we didn’t leave… Biden and dementia crew left hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan…

What don’t your understand lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Omg I love my American woman

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This just kills me!

1 Like