Are We Not in the middle of a "Cold Civil War"?

First question that comes to mind when viewing this footage; a CNN live feed caught two suspicious photographers photographing Republican notes.

Debbie Lesko later said it was her seat and the photographers were later removed.

This is the kind of shady crap that Democratic operatives are involved with, and I ask why we continue to tolerate this atrocious behavior?

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1205218218073378816

It would seem the eft could care less as they move impeachment to the senate where the outcome has already been determined as was the initial impeachment fiasco in the House.

The divide is nearly irreparable in the US probably the definition of a cold civil war in the US.

How many people that are truly left can you communicate with on a civil level?

The left has never been able to see the big picture. They ignore the slaughter of American citizens by illegals, in favor of looking tolerant. Then they support the slaughter of our unborn. You cannot rationalize insanity; but they do their best. Lying to each other until they find a lie they agree on. Pathetic at best, a nightmare at worst. A Cold Civil War pretty much covers it. I wonder if supporting the idiots is an indication of someone’s intelligence.

1 Like

They ignore this too. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

1 Like

Conservative right leaning and moderate Americans have always been too tolerant of leftists and too critical of libertarians and this is what has given liberal progressives the feeling of entitlement with impunity to do whatever they want. We are heading for critical mass and yes that means a civil war and it remains to be seen if it will be a cold or a hot war as the militant left is not going to give the right and choice but to become militant as well. JMO

Well I am not sure how to answer that question, however when one side resorts to the kind of tactics that we see in the OP’s video then you know it’s gotten to an entire new level of adversaries in politics!

Well stated and couldn’t agree more!

Wrong thread and off topic. I appreciate the story but what am I missing here?

Actually, you guys act like if you’re not a white American, you’re not a human, and yet you’re the same people invoking Jesus/Christianity/Bible all the time. Jesus didn’t give two shits about borders or citizenship. Supposedly, all humans are the children of god and important to him if not to you.

@KVN @tyfoon! TDS infliction at work here going off topic and thread derailing

Yeah Roxie, you going to buck up and start killing people…?

Trolling again Monte? What’s the matter? Another late night on the sauce? Spending your Friday alone?

If I had a dollar for every time a red hatter invoked civil war, I could pay off the national debt. The red hatters have been violent hating people since coming down the escalator with the white trash pos fake president.

You mean the vitriol your filthy mouth spouts here in this forum daily? Take a look in the mirror Monte you epitomise what you accuse others of being!

Monte’s mouth!

Please show me ( us ) a passage attributed to Christ that states, do not defend yourself. For the record, if you don’t behave like a human, well, your not human. A friend’s nephew was run down, and drug beneath a car in Chicago, driven by an illegal. I never pressed for details. The fact a young man died was already enough information.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here ya go: Then I will encamp at my house as a guard, so that none shall march to and fro; no oppressor shall again march over them, for now I see with my own eyes. -------------------------------------------------------------- And it’s not Thou shalt not kill; it’s Thou shalt not commit murder.

Thanks to President Trump minority unemployment is at historic lows. President Trump’s policies have also reduced the number of people dependent on SNAP, food stamps, by millions. Overall unemployment is at a 50 year low. Yep, creating an environment where everyone who wants to work has the opportunity to do so regardless of their ethnicity is pure racism. :wink:

To my knowledge Jesus never taught the we are the world message. He taught that we as individuals have a responsibility to help the poor, not use the power of government to plunder the property of others to support our noble causes. It’s ironic to see secular Progressives wedded to the idea of government as God contemptuously invoke Jesus to condemn Christianity.

It is ridiculous to say you are not a Christian if you don’t believe in open borders or citizenship. The Bible refutes your ignorance.

That is an excellent point and this quote is worth bookmarking! Progressive tax policies in any form is not only illegal but immoral as well.

The national debt that he made such a stink about during his campaign, 19 Trillion, has swelled to 23 trillion, and those balanced budgets that the bragging blowhard promised would be balanced, are RECORD deficits. But NONE of you guys address either…ever, for obvious reasons. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Borders and citizenships are arbitrary, change regularly according to strength, and are meaningless. The old white men in America are freaking out over the changing demographics but nothing is as absolute as CHANGE…