Are We Back Online?

Shivers that you went away over the 4th weekend. Truly Orwellian.

I thought I was back in '68.

Let’s all work harder in our own ways to make it even a better place for free speech.

1 Like

Likely you used it to describe a liberal piece of shit.

Had you been speaking of a conservative POS, it might have been overlooked.

1 Like

I’m already determined make my comments less peppered with vulgarities…though I will continue to call a spade a spade and not a shovel.

No swear or cuss words have been censored. We are only redacting a few derogatory terms that could intentionally be used to bring the wrong kind of attention to the site.

When a group wants a site shut down, it’s easy for them to make a bunch of accounts and spam all sorts of inflammatory stuff, then turn around and demand that the site be shut down. It’s better to not give them the opportunity.

4 Likes

Oh, I’m just trying cut down cussing on my own. If I need to bypass the mild censorship in order to make a complimentary point about the ■■■■■ I’ll just create a jpeg file in Paint or post a PDF file.

Would that be frowned upon or earn me demerits?

I used to do that on Twiiter to exceed the character limit. :grin:

Is it really that bad? I had heard of it but maybe not go now

I was describing leftist college campuses and it must have miffed a liberal snowflake or moderator who probably went to one of those POS schools.

1 Like

Why college anyways from what I’ve seen, it’s almost always a waist of money for a piece of paper.

1 Like

It used to be really great but not so much anymore too many leftist liberal progressive snowflakes with serious cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome and left leaning, biased moderators. I actually do more flagging then posting over there.

1 Like

Exactly today’s colleges are nothing but a waste of money!

1 Like

Sounds like not a good place to post…I know to share that news to some I know. I like this place though.

Tell your friends to there and read their privacy policy first. That should be enough to turn them off. It starts with this:

That’s just the beginning. Read the entire privacy policy before hitting the ACCEPT button.

thats not good. Does their host Hannity support all that intrusive stuff?

I don’t know that he has anything to do with running the site. I’m not even sure he owns it.

Rest assured, you’re currently at the best there is of free speech sites. Here you can say, “To hell with Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, AOC, Ilhan Omar and all the other pieces of shit in the Democrat Party!”

…and receive :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: for it!

4 Likes

It was for me. Cant do well. The military wouldnt even take me with my degree

Good to see everything up and running again. I don’t write a whole lot, but I like reading what y’all write in here.

2 Likes

No. I think it had something to do with the radio show and advertising. The average thread will be 1 conservative to 20 leftists.

Looks like you gave up on us and the site… let the enemy win?

2 Likes

Maybe here is the new honeypot

The different way admin have responded to being shut down compared to last time it’s almost like we have different people running PB odd no???