Are Leftists deserving of human rights?

No, unless you work for it or it is voluntarily handed out. If you get murdered, NAP Violation on youre rights meaning the dude that did that is dead

Alas, burgerboy has left before claiming his 1000-year ban. In case he returns, hereā€™s a picture of Schopenhauer to consider for an avatar

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced that he was a new and bored FBI agent purposefully fedposting so that he could get the site shutdown and make a little rank in the process.

Those assholes love setting up the bowling pins for themselves so they can knock them down and claim a victory.

1 Like

Who? :joy:ā€¦

But he held a stable job at Burger King and was posting about wanting to go out and murder people! Thatā€™s a totally believable job and a totally rational position. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

2 Likes

He also seemed to get incredibly buttmad about what he perceived as racism and political views he didnā€™t like, while demanding that we live in a state of anarchy with rocket launchers. Total moron. I guess he never considered what might happen in his state of anarchy if people with rocket launchers didnā€™t like him or his views. He probably also didnā€™t consider that in a state of anarchy people would immediately gravitate towards tribalism and defend their own people against other people that didnā€™t look like them. His worldview was so stupid that the things he claimed to be against would happen naturally because of an absence of the state and any means of law enforcement. Absolute retard and likely fed.

I didnā€™t bother taking his bait last night because after reading some of his statements it was obvious to me that he was dropping some really over the top bait to generate a negative reaction.

@Tyfoon @KVN when does his ban get issued? Clearly a saboteur.

Once I am done compiling all of his metadata, IP addresses, and posts.

I agree. Something was not right and the longer he posted here the more calls for violence he made.

We donā€™t care about alternative political views but specific calls to action are not protected speech.

heh heh yeah, reminded me of a Beavis and Butthead episode called ā€œTainted Foodā€

The trolls will get more numerous and even more bizarre as these libs realize that Joe Biden is dogmeat.

Youre wrong, but believe what you like. PS, I lied about my identity. You guys wont find me, ban me all you want. You guys are still cucks.

Lets Fascism a naturally violent ideology be allowed, and calls for bans against a guy wanting to revolt against a violent and corrupt system. Left a goodbye.

Yet no one here has been advocating for killing people, except for you (while you also claim to follow NAP). Oh well, have fun getting banned instantly on every forum that you participate on. We were willing to give you a shot to get your views out there until you crossed the line.

On a side note, what I find so funny about you is that you dedicated an entire thread to saying that people who violate the private property rights of others do not deserve human rights, yet you come here and violate our private property rights and then get upset when you are called out on it. You should try harder at being less of a hypocrite.