AOC's avoidance of a reporter

But she did elsewhere, along with three other democrats visiting the facility.

According to the agent in charge she never spoke to any of the illegals and never went past the front room of the entire facility.

As I said previously, this is at best third hand to her and sheā€™s claiming it is firsthand and factual.

Sheā€™s lying out of her ass.

1 Like

Presidents donā€™t even appear to answer questions at daily press briefings except on monumentally rare occasions so as usual this is nothing but a red herring at best.

1 Like

@montecresto1 ā€¦ just as an integrity checkā€¦ Iā€™m wondering if you can point to the MSN covering thisā€¦ from that same article you quoted from.

A 2014 complaint filed by immigrant legal groups on behalf of 116 children held in custody said: ā€œMore than 80 percent described denial of adequate food and water in CBP custody, including a child whose only available drinking water came from a toilet tank and others who received only frozen or spoiled food and subsequently became ill.ā€

Libs are so deceptiveā€¦bordering on being serial liars.

2 Likes

This thread is not about President Trump. So yes, to try to make it about him is pure deflection.

Now, let me get this straight: It is okay to embellish the facts on one occasion, just so long as one presents them correctly ā€œelsewhere.ā€

Got itā€¦I thinkā€¦

As long as it fits their narratives, they will continue to embellish the facts. That is all they have. As we know, they have been doing this for a very long time.

My guess is in two folds:

1.) The ā€œdetained migrantā€ was told to act in the fashion by someone else, to make it appear it would be newsworthy and get reported by the news. To make it sound as if Trump is the bad man. Because, after all, none of the migrants donā€™t even like our President, but yet rather crash the border illegally anyways. Knowing that AOC would make a rare appearance.

2.) AOC is such a great actress (probably better than being a Congress woman), that she ā€œstagedā€ what she said when she was down at the border. Since, she knew it would get her more attention. And she can continue to rant her false narratives.

1 Like

AOC didnā€™t talk to anyone but a couple of CPB folks in the front office and her staffers who supposedly interviewed a few ā€œdetaineesā€ along with of course the press mob there to lap up her every word as if it came down from The Almighty.

Sheā€™s lying out of her ass.

1 Like

If youā€™re concerned about everybody that avoids the press, then we can talk.

No, I think not. She, along with three other democrats, claimed to have been told by detainees that they were instructed to drink from toilets if they were thirsty. Why she rolled her window up when further questioned, I donā€™t know.

Btw, that we donā€™t even have White House daily press briefings any longer is the most pathetic avoidance of the press.

This is pretty hilarious! AOC now quoting Nazi sympathizers!

1 Like

They Peronā€™s were not only Nazi Sympathizers they were just as brutal and just as fascistic as the Nazis in dealing with their own people.

What an idiot.

This thread is specifically about AOCā€“not about anyone else (or anyone elseā€™s failings).

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œmontecresto1, post:50, topic:3958, full:trueā€]

No, I think not. She, along with three other democrats, claimed to have been told by detainees that they were instructed to drink from toilets if they were thirsty. Why she rolled her window up when further questioned, I donā€™t know.[/quote]

I was merely responding to your earlier post, which stated that ā€œ[a] detained migrant told AOC that CBP employees told them to drink from the toilets if they were thirsty and AOC reported itā€ā€“which comports exactly with what you have said just above.

Itā€™s a case where anybody can say anything or for that matter make shit up, we see it regularly with the usual clown show here! The point is who were the people that AOC is supposedly quoting? It can be anybody or for that matter made up because she knows no one is going to question who she was referring to. Illegals remain anonymous and are being used in instances like these to make up stories because itā€™s convenient to do so when you represent the Democratic brand and are losing with voters to deliver a coherent message!

1 Like

ā€¦but the shocking lie fits her narrative and will be circulated as FAKE NEWS simply because she said it happened.

She has no intention of retracting her statement.

1 Like

ā€¦and again I say that the detainees may have been told that drinking water was available in the toilet room. This is NOT the same as being told to drink from the toilet bowl.

I donā€™t believe much at all of what AOC saysā€¦certainly not this bullshit.

1 Like

Of course not and if sheā€™s called on it sheā€™ll just deflect and come up with an even bigger lie to cover it.

1 Like