AOC Unveils Custom 'Tax The Rich' Tesla

I don’t entirely disagree with @Jitss617

The U.S. system of funding the arts is horrendous. Relying on exceptionally wealthy people to give money to arts organizations in exchange for tax breaks results neither in good art nor in good public policy.

2 Likes

Raising money wasn’t the focus it was the hypocrisy of AOC.

1 Like

I’m in Boston, Uber elites are begging blacks to spray paint a wall lol no one likes that crap, at least not where I live. It’s Liz warrens depressed niece that likes to pair to calm her oppression she suffers

As an old school Democrat, AOC continues to seem like the most toxic person out there for Democrats, mostly because she seems to have become totally enamored with her own celebrity.

AOC’s total lack of experience in politics and her seeming unwillingness to learn is staggering to me. If she’d been on a school board or city council, she’d have grasped the lessons about publicity. I’m guessing that her colleagues have the same impression about her, given that they voted pretty overwhelmingly to deny her a seat on a committee that she believed should be hers by a right of celebrity.

2 Likes

Two points.

AOC complains loudly about getting criticized as a woman for things that men do all the time. No man could get away with wearing a dress, or even a jacket, with big red letters across his ass.

AOC wants the rich to pay more taxes. But why appear at a charity event which represents one of the biggest tax scams out there? It’s a “benefit” event, which means the ticket prices are tax-deductible and the rich get to party at our expense.

1 Like

Lol, how much time have you got today…:thinking:

You guys should decide whether you want the rich to pay more taxes or not. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes on the rich and you bitch. Clearly resistance and obstruction is the agenda.

I am a Democrat who voted for Joe Biden and I support his agenda. Perhaps you were replying to someone else?

1 Like

Wait a minute, this is what attracted people to Trump….:thinking:

I thought we wanted more non politicians in DC?

We have video in the 1980’s of trump taking about all political issues and it was epic he knew so much.
Man did we get lucky god gave us trump

Trump, Trump, Trump.

Get over it with a shot of clorox.

AOC needs a BRAIN to learn and understand the consequences of her actions.She stirred up her voters against Amazon building a warehouse in her district providing good paying jobs. Then has nerve enough to put her lip prints on the ass of the rich at this event.

1 Like

Hahahaha Amazon is not known for good paying jobs….

Amazon was offering $15 an hour to start for the warehouse jobs. That would have helped some families out of the projects and give them self esteem by being less dependent on the taxpayers and not eating guvment cheese.

1 Like

Easy now, I hear that gubment cheese is good stuff. :joy:
Anyway 15 bucks an hour isn’t shit in New York. You said good jobs. I was just pointing out they aren’t good jobs, but they are jobs, and better than nothing. Btw, are you retired?

1 Like

I’m at a medical convention in Boston, I showed the docs your post, they think you’re one dum sob

AOC needs to have her brain removed. There isn’t much there anyway. She should put that mouth and tits to good use. She’s got a good Latina ass I’m sure, but I haven’t seen much of it. Too much talking too little servicing.

You…at a medical convention? Patient or test subject?

Snap pol:

Who has the better bottom?

Jen Psaki or AOC?

I’m
A project manager for a clinical research company at Harvard hcri