Antifa Controlled Portland Bans Urinals From Mens Bathrooms

The city of Portland apparently has a gender problem with bathrooms.

According to KGW-TV, the city decided when they remodeled the Portland Building that urinals would be banned. Last February Chief Administrative Officer Tom Rinehart emailed employees:

We will continue to have gender-specific (male and female) multi-stall restrooms that are readily available to any employee that prefers to use one. But, there will be no urinals in any restroom in the building. This will give us the flexibility we need for any future changes in signage … I am convinced that this is the right way to ensure success as your employer, remove arbitrary barriers in our community, and provide leadership that is reflective of our shared values.

Radio talk show host Lars Larson told KGW, “I think it’s ridiculous. First of all, I know that it already makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Secondly, its gonna take up a lot more space and third, anyone who’s ever been to any public event — have you seen the line at the ladies room? Do you see any line at the men’s room?” Larson pointed out that urinals use far less water than toilets.

Read the entire article at The Daily Wire.

1 Like

Every guy in Portland should now temporarily identify as female every time he needs to empty the tank. He can then visit the ladies room, proceed to piss EVERYWHERE, and leave knowing he’s done his good deed for the day.

4 Likes

Piss all over the place… the sink, the towels, whatever. Or can your piss and send it to the city council.

Also, not very green of them. Why waste a gallon of water flushing from 1 piss session when almost no water is needed when pissing into a urinal.

Hell, in the Southwest, urinals drain by use of vacuum suction, zero water used at all.

PC culture at its finest… complete and utter stupidity and hypocrisy.

1 Like

So this is really an anti-male decision. Instead of adding urinals in all bathrooms, they deliberately targeted men by removing them, forcing men to cue up and wait. What they’re really doing is wasting water while they’re at it. This is stupidity in action.

Guys in Portland need to up their game. Start dressing up in drag everywhere, take constipation meds for a few days, then eat a bunch of laxatives, proceed to drop massive dumps in the nicest ladies room they can find all while providing a wide array of sound effects and play-by-play commentary.

They can’t stop anyone from using women’s bathrooms and pissing on all the seats.

It’s the West Coast - they can shit in the streets if they need to. Totally OK!

Mark your territory! That is what Alpha males do, something the city of Portland is short of!

Incredible stupidity in the name of political correctness.

Forget everythign else urinals can more than double the capacity of a bathroom and you can get in and out of them twice as fast.

Go to any major event and time how long it takes for the men and women to get from the line at the door in and out.

If true, stupid ban…
However, I read both links and did not see one reference to ANTIFA? WTF is with the thread title?