Anti-White Activist Ibram Kendi Says Term ‘Legal Vote’ Is ‘Functionally Racist’

If you use the expression “legal vote” to describe properly casting a legitimate ballot in a US election, then you are a racist. So sayeth the critical race theorist who sits as the director of Boston University’s Center for Antiracist Research.

Ibram X. Kendi, the critical race theorist who finagled his way into a directorship at the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University – and who believes that simply not being racist isn’t enough, insists that the term “legal vote” is “functionally racist.”

“The term ‘legal vote’ is as fictionally fraught and functionally racist as the terms ‘illegal alien’ and ‘race neutral’ and ‘welfare queen’ and ‘handouts’ and ‘super predator’ and ‘crackbaby’ and ‘personal responsibility’ and ‘post racial,’” Kendi posted on Twitter.

1 Like

Is this because all of the people counting the votes can’t read or count past 12?

1 Like

I’ve often wondered why we are relying on the pissed off black ladies who work at the DMV to count the votes and determine which ballots go to Trump…especially after 4 years of Democrats calling Trump a racist Nazi.

1 Like

Your days are numbered…racists.

You will never be a woman.

3 Likes

Your cope in January will be legendary.

Even if pantyfa would march in the streets by the millions…you would still never be a woman.

1 Like

Can we all agree that @here2bqueer will never be a woman?

2 Likes

Antifa is just an idea you dumb tranny.

Who thought giving handouts to this super predator, crackbaby, son of a welfare queen, who loves illegal aliens and and hates the counting legal votes was a good idea?

Tread carefully tranny, this isn’t reddit

1 Like

I just sent you a DM with my address. Bring it, fatty.

1 Like

White people, your end is near.

So by making this statement you are admitting that race is real and that there is a difference between races. Interesting.

I thought we were all the same and had to celebrate our differences?

Do you have a study to back up that claim? Peer reviewed and approved.

I am not a rapist however I could rape every single person there they are hardly anything to be scared of

Who is going to grow the food you eat? :rofl:

Shitbirds like him are planning to eat bugs anyway.

He’s right, expecting Blacks to live up to White norms is Racist.

That’s why we need separate countries…

You have more wrong with you then gender issues.

1 Like