Anti-Vaccine Nutjobs - the Official Karma Thread

Say trump one more time it will make democrats competent lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KanekoaThaGreat/status/1457924971355951109?s=20

That last pic is the absolute truth!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thank you for illustrating with precision accuracy of the finer points made about you and who you truly are here!

Infrastructure Bill Includes Capitol Building Expansion To Hold All The Pfizer Lobbyists

Poor kid, he’s such a hero

1 Like

Sir Monte, you’re living proof of the Covid shot mutating peoples DNA and in your case, especially the brain cells

2 Likes

Hmm and they will say anything to deny this.

I’m pro vaccine- I took the first two as soon as available (Pfizer) and the third in Sept. I feel great, had essentially zero side effects (3rd shot sore deltoid for about 12 hours) - I’m very pro vaccine.

I had an unsettling encounter the other day while out on the bike trail - on a very steep hill, I noticed a man walking his bike up- not out of possibility, but he was hunched over his bike as if in medical or emotional distress. I stopped and asked if I could help him, and he told me about his asthma, and that it started two weeks after his second Pfizer shot. He also related that he was quite the athlete prior; there was nothing in his demeanor that made me question his veracity. He went on to tell me that on researching, that over 100,000 similar cases exist in the US alone - again he didn’t strike me as a conspiracy nut. He went on the Fed’s portal to report this and never even heard back.
The rollout would go better if the govt. was more transparent, all vaccines have risks, and so does this one. People don’t lose faith in imperfection, they lose faith when you hide information, or worse denigrate those who are the outliers. Genetic research should be done to see what commonalities these people have that put them at risk for these vaccines, instead of calling victims ‘wack jobs’.

1 Like

Those pesky little things called FACTS. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As is most of the 200 million Americans who have been vaccinated. Again, oddly, and humorously enough, it’s the Trumpers that are most opposed to the Trump (OWS) vaccines…:joy:

1 Like

Quite a number of anti vax Trumpers have suffered the consequences of opposition to the trump vaccines….

Jordan Peterson — ‘I got the Vaccine, stupid me’

Damn… he looks worried

We all should be worried when mass genocide is taking place under the auspices of a planned leaked virus for the intentions to depopulate the world and put control of its resources to a select few of the Global elite. What is tyranny? Hitleresque!

1 Like

Unfortunately the long term side effects are unknown.