Anti-Trump Wannabe Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’

Anti-Trump comedian Michelle Wolf went on a political pro-abortion rant during her Netflix comedy special, titled “Joke Show.” Wolf spewed the left-wing abortion-on-demand talking points — this is now what passes for comedy — and then bragged about how own abortion made her feel “powerful” like “God.”

“You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful,” Wolf saying during the special, accordion to NewsBusters. “You know how people say you can’t play God?”

“I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” the female comedian continued, referring to the movie “Bruce Almighty.”

Wolf also pushed abortion-on-demand and without stigma, telling her audience that abortion “should be as normal as hearing ‘about your gluten allergy,'” the NewsBusters report said.

“Anytime I’m at dinner with someone when they’re like, ‘I can’t have the rolls ‘cause of the gluten,’ I’m like, ‘So I walked into the office…,'” the feminist said.

“And a lot of people think that even if you’re allowed to get abortions, it should only be for a very few specific reasons. Well, I think you should be able to get an abortion for any reason you want,” she continued.

“The audience applauded, of course, and Michelle responding by rebuking those people who think having an abortion is a ‘big deal,’ or that a person should ‘take your time making the decision,'” outlined NewsBusters.

“[Women] feel like you should have this sense of shame after you get an abortion,” Wolf complained, adding, “you can feel any way you want after an abortion. Get one! See how you feel.”

Wolf made a name for herself at the White House Correspondents Dinner in 2018, where the feminist brutally attacked then-White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

“I actually really like Sarah. I think she’s very resourceful,” Wolf said at the event, Sanders sitting mere feet away from her. “But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smokey eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies. And I’m never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders, you know? Is it Sarah Sanders, is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is it Cousin Huckabee, is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? What’s Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know. Ann Coulter.”

Following the anti-Trump performance, Wolf attached herself to abortion.

“Although it’s great for his wrinkly head,” Wolf responded to the news of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement in 2018, according to The Daily Beast, “it could be catastrophic for reproductive rights.”

“It’s so ironic that Trump could be the guy who ends legal abortion. That dude has been responsible for more abortions than the invention of back alleys,” she continued, adding, “Look, access to abortion is good and important. Some people say abortion is ‘killing a baby.’ It’s not. It’s stopping a baby from happening. It’s like Back to the Future and abortion is the DeLorean.”

1 Like

And then one day, for no reason at all…

Somebody got her pregnant?

Maybe she should try killing someone who will fight back. I’ll be glad to privately send her my address. I’ll even tie one arm behind my back. Bare knuckles only.

1 Like

She won’t feel like a god when she is burning alive in hell for all of eterneity.

2 Likes

Or when she gets breast cancer!

Liberals just love to tempt fate. I guess she’s never heard of KARMA.

1 Like

Actually the very powerful feeling was probably like I killed a person and got away with it. Many criminals feel the way.

1 Like

This woman is the lowest of the low. Shock comedy without the comedy is of no use at all.

4 Likes

She says things just to be edge lord. For all we know she never had an abortion. Erher way I dont think shes funny and avoid seeing her.

Watching paint dry is more entertaining

This is just sick… not funny. This is the problem they feel no remorse in their actions. Abortion is not the answer for moral people who respect all of God’s creations. These are irresponsible people who I guess don’t understand the concept of birth control or safe sex!

2 Likes

Never forget what the Lord Jesus Christ said about these people.

I have considered doing stand up; and may hit an open mike club; but I am about as far from politically correct as someone can get. I don’t want to leave the club & find a lynch mob waiting outside. My biggest drawback is being totally up front & dead honest. Truth can be detrimental in show business. He’s resorted to truth, get him off the stage. I may just write for a comic, and see if he or she survives, before I step up. Then again: The Truth Shall Set You Free.

“It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause harm to one of these little ones”.