Anti-ICE Protestor Goes Insane

LOL Oh God I can’t believe I missed that.

1 Like

“It” was the outstanding feature of the video, you just got distracted by the raving lunatic.

1 Like

Good Lord… How could you not? :wink:

I did a double take, paused, backed up, started laughing my ass off so hard my friend had to come over and see what the hell was on my screen. Only to have him start laughing his ass off and us contemplating what kind of boobs are supposed to look like a fireplace mantel. :rofl:

Well at any leftwing protest you’re going to find an assortment of freaks, “It” was just trying to stand out.

1 Like

My eyes automatic goes to girl…and then the brunet in black tank top. I paid not attention to the guys or flamers.

Sorry but that is how I’m programed. :wink:

1 Like

After watching it again…kind of hard to take em seriously.

The problem is that those lunatics are serious.

1 Like

I bet if I were to sprinkle a cat toy with meth and toss it into heavy traffic, she would immediately dive for it. #NeverStickYourDickinCrazy

1 Like

The Southern Chapter of Crybaby Illiterates For Illegals. These dumb punks don’t have a clue. And this pole-dancing twat has totally lost what little mind she had. They’ve never paid taxes, never worked to support anyone but themselves, and haven’t any respect for their betters. Useless self-righteous loudmouths.

The left have given loonies and dorks the cover to act like children. They live in a world without consequences. If a conservative did this they would be punched or lose their jobs. Conflict is coming.

Multiple clowns spotted including a rare bald, breasted, purple sequined, skunk ape.

1 Like

I was really hoping for a glimpse of the shoes. I really wanted to see if it accessorized properly!:rofl:

1 Like

Tons of crazy peeps everywhere feeding the net.