Another Police Shooting, Another Protest: Cop knocked out COLD by thrown brick… Kenosha, WI

He didn’t go disabled after six? If he got in the car and drove off, do you think he’d have tried to avoid cops in the way? You second-guessers are pathetic. You know so much about it, go be a cop and save black lives.

I am not in disagreement with you, but I think the cops should have ran and tackled him before getting to his car. The shooting was just bad optics.

They give cops guns, not football pads. I don’t know what was going on, but I’m pretty sure that more will come out. Let that bozo pjohns go join the cops and play gaucho with a bolo to stop violent brutes who won’t obey the cops.

True but having presence of mind to think outside the box can not be understated!

President Ford’s “Commission on CIA Activities Within the United States” documented that the CIA instigated and coordinated rioting throughout the United States during the 1960s.

It turns out that leftist CIA officers trying to control government were behind it all.

Leftist CIA officers enlisted Joe Biden as an “asset” and targeted him for the Presidency long before his cognitive decline.

Leftist CIA officers will do anything, legal or illegal, to get Biden elected. They have clearly revived the orchestrated riots in a desperate attempt to get Biden elected.

Leftist CIA officers have been exercising control in the government for decades.

Blue states and blue cities controlled by Democrat elected officials.

1 Like

Leftists are triggered!

1 Like

Then there is this! So IMO Karma is Beotch!

https://youtu.be/oIHaMQjEG-M

1 Like
1 Like

Officers are trained to shoot if/when a perp refuses to obey their commands and especially if they reach into their clothing or vehicle for “something”. Obviously, if the something turns out to be a gun, they could end up shot by the perp. The officers did exactly right in this case… they stopped the perp. I’d be interested in seeing the blood-work report on Blake. I’m betting he was hopped up on something.

And it was a lie that he was trying to break up a fight. Cops were called to the scene because of his actions and the cops already knew his “history” when they arrived. Yet another career criminal thug resisting arrest.

2 Likes

Scum that stupid people are making into undeserved martyrs. I used to disbelieve and wonder how on earth most humans would, according to the Bible, fall for the Antichist’s deception when he appears. Now I know. I get it.

2 Likes

Trump de facto supports and promotes BLM riots when he makes gestures like calling the parents of a child rapist who resisted arrested.

It doesn’t matter then or now. Follow what LEO tells you to do and you don’t get your ass shot. Simple

1 Like

A Seattle-based nonprofit that serves food to rioters said Thursday that several of its members were still in police custody in Kenosha, Wis., after law enforcement officers sprung from unmarked cars and arrested them ahead of riots in the city.

Cellphone footage of the incident showed officers rush out of black SUVs and surround a silver Toyota minivan belonging to the nonprofit near a Speedway gas station. One officer aimed a gun at the van while another bashed through the passenger side window. They could be seen pulling two people out of the vehicle and handcuffing them.

Off-camera, officers arrested a half-dozen other members, Riot Kitchen board member Jennifer Scheurle told The Washington Post.

The Kenosha Police Department later acknowledged that their officers led the operation, saying in a statement posted to Twitter Thursday evening that they started tracking the group after receiving a tip about “suspicious vehicles” meeting on the edge of town. Assisted by U.S. Marshals, they followed the group to a gas station in the northern part of Kenosha. There, they watched the occupants fill up multiple fuel cans, according to the statement.

“Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for criminal activity related to the unrest, officers attempted to make contact and investigate,” police said. The statement added that the officers “identified themselves” and were “wearing appropriate identification.”

Police said they recovered helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks and suspected controlled substances from the vehicles. Nine people were arrested on disorderly conduct charges. Police did not immediately release their names.

Scheurle, who is based in Seattle, described the Riot Kitchen members who were arrested as friends who helped run the group. She said three were released Thursday but others were still in jail. She and other Riot Kitchen leaders didn’t know where they were or who had taken them into custody until Thursday afternoon, she said.

Riot Kitchen was founded amid the racial justice protests in the Pacific Northwest earlier in the summer. According to Scheurle, some of the members were driving in a caravan to D.C. when they decided to make a detour to Kenosha and join the riots.

Normal people have to accept the blame for letting it get this way----by letting leftist politicians take over local governments.