Another Police Shooting, Another Protest: Cop knocked out COLD by thrown brick… Kenosha, WI

every arguement makes sense,but I would suggest over reaction by the police.

Here a protestor is shot in the head from a citizen defending his car dealership to which they were trying to burn down!

Here is the scene before the shooting

And then there is this. Jason Whitlock scorches LeBron James for his shear stupidity!

Even if the officer felt that it was necessary to disable the man, that begs the question: Was it really necessary to shoot him seven times?

Justified self defence.

These are the scum of the Earth.

He didn’t go disabled after six? If he got in the car and drove off, do you think he’d have tried to avoid cops in the way? You second-guessers are pathetic. You know so much about it, go be a cop and save black lives.

I am not in disagreement with you, but I think the cops should have ran and tackled him before getting to his car. The shooting was just bad optics.

They give cops guns, not football pads. I don’t know what was going on, but I’m pretty sure that more will come out. Let that bozo pjohns go join the cops and play gaucho with a bolo to stop violent brutes who won’t obey the cops.

True but having presence of mind to think outside the box can not be understated!

President Ford’s “Commission on CIA Activities Within the United States” documented that the CIA instigated and coordinated rioting throughout the United States during the 1960s.

It turns out that leftist CIA officers trying to control government were behind it all.

Leftist CIA officers enlisted Joe Biden as an “asset” and targeted him for the Presidency long before his cognitive decline.

Leftist CIA officers will do anything, legal or illegal, to get Biden elected. They have clearly revived the orchestrated riots in a desperate attempt to get Biden elected.

Leftist CIA officers have been exercising control in the government for decades.

Blue states and blue cities controlled by Democrat elected officials.

1 Like

Leftists are triggered!

1 Like

Then there is this! So IMO Karma is Beotch!

https://youtu.be/oIHaMQjEG-M

1 Like