Another Manchester Attack

Another multiple stabbing. It is uncertain as to the injuries, but it is not a pretty site. The usual suspects!

Maybe the Brits should start stabbing back?

1 Like

HA HA!!! Very Funny!

OP

Note how the narrative of the MSM uses the word ‘knife’ instead of (in some cases) ‘machete’? I guess it’s because ‘knife’ is more ethnologically neutral?

And maybe the cops should shoot these psychos dead?

Sorry about the split infinitive - ‘should shoot dead these psychos’ - ah, that’s better! :smile:

Most of the cops aren’t even allowed to have guns.

1 Like

With the intelligence levels of today’s British cops, that might be a good thing?

I live in Pennsylvania’s Coal Region. I would have just shot the fucker. We can do that here if our life is threatened. How’s that for a concept? Remember, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. I carry a Firestar .45. It makes a hole about the size of a nickel, going in. Much larger hole on it’s way out. Anyway, I’d much rather end up in court, than end up in the morgue.

You’re lucky to have a choice, Jim - we just have to hope for the best. There are too many psychos and wackos on the streets who should be imprisoned for life. I perceive evidence of it every day.

A choice I’d prefer not to make; although a very easy choice.