Another Great Example of Diversity Going Very Wrong

Most sensible people who view this story as not only being sad but have become enraged over it as well, as they should be because its hardly getting any attention. The MSM hardly covered this story for as you guessed it, for obvious reasons, but as we have discussed in other threads over the threat that illegal immigration and the importation of people from foreign cultures who are antithetical to our values as a country and the threats to our future existence they pose, you would think that when these stories become more frequent the alarms would be sounding off! But then again stories like these will continue to happen when the public for the most part is slowly becoming desensitized over such senseless tragedies.

People who chant “Diversity is Our Strength” have apparently never opened a dictionary or set of encyclopedia.

The more diverse a culture is the less cohesive and stable it is as has been shown throughout human history.

1 Like

The treehousers have come a very long way.

Fascinating.

It gives one hope. (Caution: BNN content)

1 Like

Well think about it this way, publications like the Tree House are only possible because MSM have failed at the basic tenets of journalism and reporting factual news as opposed to giving opinions, controlling propaganda narratives that has finally evolved into fake news that is no longer to be trusted.

I came out to fight sometime around 1/20/2009.

It was fun and useful for a while, then it sucked for the last 4/5 years.

Looks like we’re back.

This woman was a whore.

She went on dating apps looking for a sugar daddy and described herself as a sugar baby. She was only looking for men over 35. That’s how she and this low-iq subhuman hooked up. That’s how the police found found the animal…by looking at her dating apps…and that’s why she was out in the park strolling around meeting men at 3 AM. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

4 Likes

If you got a link that proves what you are saying is true then I would be happy to read it with an open mind!

Here you go on the Sugar Baby/Daddy whore component of this story:

Here is where it states she was in the park after 3AM:

1 Like

They are downplaying multiple angles of this story, particularly the hooker aspect. As soon as they found out the killer was a typical black male who buried her in his backyard, coverage dropped off a cliff.

This story proved so many “right wing conspiracies” right that they have no choice but to shut it down.

But this vibrant cultural enrichment makes us all stronger!

2 Likes

I read that story earlier this morning. Summary: a literal Nigerian migrant was arrested for the murder of the literal white whore, MacKenzie Lueck. It now seems that he actually tortured her to death in a Hostel-style scene before burning her body.

When you let your daughter out of her cage, she wants further liberation.

When she wants further liberation, she downloads tinder.

When she downloads tinder, she fucks hordes of random men.

When she fucks hoardes of random men, she decides to become a sugar baby.

When she becomes a sugar baby, she meets Ayoola.

When she meets Ayoola, she ends up burned on a mattress in a sex dungeon.

Don’t let your daughter get burned on a mattress in a sex dungeon by a Nigerian.

Ditch cable and switch to Direct TV. Oh wait.

No one deserves to die like this. It’s all just so upsetting.

1 Like

How did she die???

Honestly, from reading the multiple articles posted here, it would seem they caught a serial killer in the making.

2 Likes

Yeah one of your links by the AP doesn’t saying about her being a sugar baby! Whatever! The other link has more details into into the picture that you paint! This is sad but regardless of unsavoury characterisations you use, and a hateful one at that I might add, she didn’t deserve to die!

If you read the description that I posted above my links that’s exactly what I said. I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make on this. One article details her being a complete whore. The other article explains how she was going to meet a strange Man in a park at 3:00 a.m. I mischaracterized nothing.

Women who whore themselves out and have sex with strange men, especially strange black men, for money get exactly the fate they deserve.

Now we have one less degenerate walking the streets spreading disease and one more black African subhuman migrant heading to prison (hopefully).

1 Like

Everyone thinks it’s funny that this whore is dead, and they are correct. But if we zoom out to 40,000 feet, we can see that our entire society has been completely destroyed, and this particular situation of a girl who grew up in a middle class family becoming an utterly fat whore that fucked African ■■■■■■■ in between college classes is simply an isolated event in the larger society that is being reengineered to be what ■■■■ want it to be.

â– â– â– â–  want white women being whores. They want them fucking â– â– â– â– â– â– â– .

Women cannot resist this sort of thing, in the same way children cannot resist eating all of the candy in the basket.

It was the â– â– â– â– â–  idea to liberate women, his idea to flood us with blacks from Africa, his idea to introduce weird dungeon torture sex into Western culture.

1 Like

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? I never said anything about you mischaractrising anything! Try reading my comment again! I was more or less commenting on your hate fill racist rhetoric! According to you nobody will care if you are murdered either if by chance you happen to be walking down the street and are abducted raped and murdered! Regardless of this woman’s questionable virtues, having the lack of decency to have empathy for the loss of human life that was committed in such a tragic violent way only shows you are no better than them when you resort to such indifference! Good luck living in your FEMA camp, you are going to need it!

1 Like