Another frozen turd from Iceboy, Maybe it's not frozen

If you expect me to read something, you need to post a link to it…directly to the article.

You have a habit of expecting others to do you homework for you.

Quote from Book review on Amazon

The New Updated Edition of an Amazon Bestseller! The Most Comprehensive Takedown of the Obama Presidency!

The presumption of Barack Obama’s presidential greatness began before he even won the presidency. Now that he’s out of office, presidential “experts” and historians are ranking Obama as one of our nation’s greatest presidents, placing him amongst Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and Truman.

Obama’s presidency was certainly consequential, but it was by no means great.

Did Barack Obama really save America from another Great Depression? Did he really improve America’s image around the world, or unite America? What about the new era of post-partisanship and government transparency? Did he really expand health coverage while lowering costs and cutting taxes? Did he make America safer and stronger than it was when he first took office? According to his supporters in the media, Hollywood, and academia, he did. But, they are wrong. And they are working aggressively to ensure their version of Obama’s legacy is written into the history books.

What can you do about it?

Matt Margolis and Mark Noonan have compiled everything you need to know about the presidency of Barack Obama into a single source. First published in 2016, this book has now been updated to include the entirety of Obama’s presidency, and the shocking details we’ve learned since.

The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama compiles 200 inconvenient truths about Obama’s presidency–the facts that define his legacy: His real record on the economy; the disaster that is Obamacare; his shocking abuses of taxpayer dollars; his bitterly divisive style of governing; his shameless usurping of the Constitution; his many scandals and cover ups; his policy failures at home and abroad; the unprecedented expansion of government power… and more.

In his farewell address to supporters on January 11, 2017, Barack Obama declared, “by almost every measure, America is a better, stronger place than it was when we started.” This book destroys that narrative with an avalanche of facts that simply cannot be ignored by supporters or experts before putting Obama’s presidency into historical context. All of these facts are now at your fingertips in a single source. The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama is your ultimate guide to Obama’s real record - the record he’d like history to forget.

No…I long ago linked to the article…

For some reason, the pdf providing the detail is not available…but the part relevant to your reflexive bitch is addressed here…

President Abraham Lincoln topped the list once again with George Washington, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson rounding out the top five, similar to the 2014 survey. The findings were relatively consistent across political party affiliation and ideology, as well.

Trump, Buchanan and William Henry Harrison ranked the lowest.

The survey also found that Trump was considered the “most polarizing” president. He also he ranked in the bottom five among all categories of respondents including Republican, Democrats, independents, liberals, conservatives and moderates.

you’re just tossing up random shit you haven’t even read?

You could be a bigger idiot…

But I doubt it…

Matt Margolis is an author, graphic designer, former architect, and a consumer of books and coffee. He lives with his family on a vineyard near Buffalo, New York.

Mark Noonan is a long-time blogger and author who resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.

You can’t hope to paint a more accurate portrait of The Lesser American Slack Jaw…

racistPOS

1 Like

I own a small business (22 employees) and can’t risk hiring some useless loser who needs his ass wiped 20 times a day, so I’ve been keeping a list of the schools that teach and accept SJW crap: Mizzou, Columbia, UCLA, Berkeley, Yale, Brown, Vanderbilt, UVM, NYU, Hofstra, all those sorts of places.

Any application I ever get with one of these places on it goes in the trash immediately. At some point, I’ll just have to ignore every ‘degree’ handed out past a certain time.

I’m sure I’m not the only small employer thinking this way.

3 Likes

bo

Synopsis

Barack Obama entered the presidency of the United States promising “Hope and Change” and the most transparent government in the history of the country. As the first black president, he offered soaring rhetoric about unifying the country, moving beyond racial strife, and making the world a safer place.

Instead he launched wars on business and energy killing jobs and forcing US companies overseas, forced big government inefficiency into the American health care system, gutted the US military, insulted US allies, ignored naked Russian aggression, and became the number one US apologist for Islam even as its terrorists launched attacks all around the world. One scandal after another plagued his administration without any sign of corrective actions. At every turn he mocked personal responsibility, proactive policing, and American exceptionalism. He ingrained political correctness into government policy while at the same time, he openly flaunting the rule of law and the constitution. He failed to manage government spending and doubled the US debt. He embraced deception, and the truth was too frequently a stranger in his administration.

Obama was unprepared to take on the most complex job in the history of the world, and he compounded his inexperience by surrounding himself with sycophants with no practical experience of their own. As president, he was arrogant, detached, slow to act, slow to learn, but far too fast to criticize, deflect blame, and play the race card.

In the key responsibilities of the president of the United States like making Americans safer, improving the economic well being of all citizens, and running the government efficiently, Obama failed. In fact, he failed in each of these responsibilities to the extent that in each, his performance was the worst of any US president. Summing these failures as a whole makes Obama the unchallenged “Worst President Ever”!

This book chronicles Obama’s performance as president in detail in each of these categories providing indisputable proof that Obama was more than just a failed president. He was the worst president ever!

2 Likes

Did you vote for the bloated sack of shit in henna?

Where did he go to school?

And no, no one running a real business declines to hire graduates of selective colleges.

Typical Leftist, foreclose exploration of your opinion.

The point at hand is the whining over President Trump using a typical approach to making a momentous decision. Throughout our history Presidents gather advisors together, listen to their input, then the President makes the decision. Yet somehow this is objectionable because it’s not “deferring to the experts”.

Experts in public health forecast disaster at almost any juncture if the economy killing restrictions are relaxed. At the same time economists and political experts warn of the real danger of long term damage from handcuffing the greatest economic engine in the world. Like so many other complex situations experts disagree about what should be done. But that doesn’t matter to the second guessing Resistance, it’s all Orange man bad.

It’s easy to understand why chum the waters with juvenile nicknames and attempts at deflection to other issues like tax cuts and trade wars. Anything to avoid defending thenonsensical criticism of the President during a national emergency. :grimacing:

1 Like

I wonder who his publisher is…

Oh…it’s him…

You’re such an idiot, Lady Marmalade.

spare me the bloviating and address the specifics.

You seem to get the gist of it!

R.G. Belie, PhD, has worked for over 40 years in the government and private industry as an engineer, technologist, and problem solver. He is now applying his experience and problem solving skills to addressing the pressing issues of the day along with enjoying the pursuit of various types of high quality photography including 3D stereographics, High Dynamic Range, and digital art.

Did you enjoy his pamphlet, Yappy?

and, btw, the only reason the US is still on shut down is because Grifty DIDN’T heed the experts…

How does it feel to not matter, Yappy?