Another casualty of the open border

EL PASO, Texas — A major community event on the eve of the Sun Bowl game next week has been canceled as a result of the city’s decision to use the convention center to house up to 1,000 immigrants living on the streets downtown.

The Sun Bowl Association announced this week that it had axed the 2022 Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta on Thursday in response to Democratic Mayor Oscar Leeser’s state of emergency declaration earlier this month.”

The Sun Bowl college football game dates back to 1935, and this year’s matchup features UCLA and Pittsburgh. As the game and other bowls have become bigger attractions, other events have been added to the weekend, such as the fan fiesta, which unites the community.

1 Like

They are destroying our country

Well, the Jan. 6 committee has produced its long-awaited report. In a surprise move, the committee referred former President Donald Trump for criminal prosecution, accusing him of inciting insurrection, among other crimes.

In fairness, Jan. 6, 2021, was the day that Trump announced he would open our southern border and allow nearly 5 million unvetted illegal immigrants into our country, whereupon they would be flown to various cities around the U.S. and given full access to all our welfare programs.

Obviously, this constitutes insurrectionary behavior. The committee had no choice but to demand criminal charges.

LATE BULLETIN: It was NOT the former president who did this, but the current president, Joe Biden. In another development, it turns out that engineering a foreign invasion of our country has been redefined as a “humanitarian mission.”

When will this “humanitarian mission” end? Apparently, never — not until all 7 billion humans living in places less luxe than America have moved here, at which point America won’t be so hot anymore, so no one will want to come.

We need to deport them all even Indians

Who are you refering to as Indians?

You don’t know who fucking Indians are

Just making sure you are refering to the indigenous people of this land. Where would you deport them to? They are already on their own land.

I agree with quite a lot of things you post, but sometimes you baffle me…lol.

First off they aren’t from here they come
From Mexico lol. They can go there this is my land

It’s a good thing he has the his number on his suit… he won’t be getting another one…lol.

3 Likes

Ignorance is bliss to some!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohh who’s going to beat him? This should be good lol

Which ever Democrat is running against him… if he gets the nomination. I’m sorry, but he has no chance of being POTUS again. I don’t know anyone that supported him through the first two elections that supports him now. The only people that support him now are his die hard fans… like you. As I’ve said many times here… I personally will vote for him if he’s the nominee. I don’t think there are enough of you to push him through in '24.

You don’t know much. You sound like manhattan. Who thought Vernon Jones was going to win

I don’t have to know much. I travel extensively throught Ohio at least 2 times a week. I talk to a lot of people. I can see clearly that Trump is done.

2 Likes

Trump followers isn’t enough to elect him as president. The independents will never elect Trump again.

1 Like

Talk to me in July … I’m independent

Sure you are… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think independents are pissed off at what they did to trump.

Trump couldn’t beat a dunce in 2020 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ron DeSantis is our ONLY hope of ousting those nasty cheating demoRATS from office . Trump has turn into a carnival barker with the same old worn out chants like "lock her up " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Trump pushed the Fauci ouchy when he wasn’t trying to get you to drink bleach :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Perhaps but they are not stupid enough to tie themselves to a dead horse.

1 Like