Another, bigger migrant caravan is set to leave from Honduras next month

Yes, they are and it’s a damn problem. Just like it was when republicans did the same exact thing to Obama. It’s disgusting how polar and partisan America is. It’s crippling the country.

And I take exception to your flippancy of selling illegals drugs as “entrepreneurship”. By your standards, so is human trafficking and sex slavery. Disgusting.

If you really care about the issue, acknowledge that it’s America’s own fault that illicit drugs are crossing our border. They heartily provide the market for them.:man_shrugging:

Right? Take a look at the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Decide which aisle you want to stand on. Who gives a crap what party you are affiliated with. Do you stand for AMERICA and what it was founded upon or do you want to “fundamentally” change it as Obama did?

If you do, then IMO you are a traitor and you are an embarrassment to the men and women who fought and died to give you the life you have today.

Well that’s certainly subjective.

I don’t want “fundamental change” in this country. I’m good with the Constitution and I am willing to defend it.

Apparently there are those, like yourself, who don’t. That make you a traitor in my book.

You’re done, like the typical Trump supporter, all you’ve got is nastiness and insults. No honest debate​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

The heat is too great for you just like any typical liberal when the mirror pointed at you and you don’t like what it reflects.

Yeah, the republicans do the same thing to democrats. Really pathetic.

No, both are a problem.

The southern border never became a major weakness or problem until 9-11. Since 9-11 republicans have never held a veto proof majority in the Senate so nothing could pass without democratic support.

Why do you keep pretending otherwise? If you had a vaild, factual point to make you wouldn’t have to continually lie and obfuscate to make your points.

Nice analysis…,:+1:

Try understanding what that means and why they opposed the ED.

Hint, they are all Romny/Romniates, libertarian or hard line constitutionalists who didn’t think circumventing congress to get it done was the way to go.

That would be both heat and light. Vermin tend to dislike both.

Doesn’t work for him though does it…:wink:

Of course it’s working which is why they are rushing to get here before any more of it can be built and before the tariff’s force Obrador to control his own border.

Even his own people won’t allow him to step into that folly…:wink:

“They”…

Interesting.

All he could really do is close the legal ports of entry. Without the whole of the border being secured they’d just go around.