Another B.C. Woman Forced Out of Business For Refusing to Wax Transgender Male Genitalia

The same deranged tranny has taken 15 other BC women to the tribunal for refusing to wax “her” male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation.

4 Likes

Goddamn that dude is awful. This guy has successfully weaponized trannyism to a degree that I wouldn’t have thought possible. I’m glad they lifted the media gag, this ■■■■■■ is a flawless example to hold up and point at with tranny bathroom laws. For those unfamiliar, he has made it clear he has a tampon fetish, and wants nothing more than to assist little girls inserting them. He has successfully shut down everyone that has ever publicly criticized him. His latest trophy is Lindsay Shepherd’s Twitter account because he spewed out some bullshit about how his pussy is tighter, and she called him a fat, ugly man and pointed out he has no uterus. Apparently, no one is allowed to say that.

5 Likes

How could anybody in a position of government power sit there and listen to some freak complain about how a woman business owner and mother wouldn’t wax his dick? These people are so trashy and degenerate its disgusting. The business owner should have claimed that it was against her religion to handle the junk of another man. Then at least you could have put the church against the globohomo transgender menace.

3 Likes

Transgender ■■■■ Hate Immigrants

Maria Da Silva, who is an immigrant from Brazil operated the business out of her home where her small children also live.

Yaniv, who was formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv, has taken fifteen other B.C. women to the tribunal for refusing to wax her male genitalia citing discrimination based on gender identity and is seeking financial compensation. Many of the woman are of East Asian ethnicity and have English as their second language.

1 Like

But they like filing lawsuits and taking money from people. Who knew?

1 Like

Wax my balls, bigot!

We’ve barely crossed the threshold into the transgender amusement park.

This is only going to get worse.

1 Like

It’s commonly referred to as Clown World and we have been here for some time.

1 Like