Another attempt at secession. Western Maryland/West Virginia

Reading is fundamental, but as always you jump in with both feet spouting crap.

Residents of Colorado’s Weld County want to join Wyoming

Garrett, Allegany and Washington — say their rural, conservative constituents have long been fed up with their overwhelmingly liberal and Democratic fellow Marylanders. They say they have more in common with the folks on the other side of the country road in neighboring West Virginia.

1 Like

Nope, the border is NOT OPEN.

All the money invested in New York banks is from New Yorkers?

Surely you jest.

Red States are welfare cases dependent on Goberment checks.

Tell that to Texans.

Oil fields in South Dakota have no asset value?

You’re insane.

Hundreds of years of Natural Gas held in shale in Western Pennsylvania worthless?

Yeah right.

Those tect companies on the west coast are so valuable?

Who owns their stock.

Millions of acres under cultivation in fly over Red States?

I guess you discount their worth also.

Money you need to get out of your basement and do some traveling.

Nope, I didn’t even speak directly to New York….:thinking:

I said some red states, the “debtor states” and didn’t speak directly to the purple state of Texas……:thinking:

Monte'sBrain
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The Biden administration will reinstate a Trump-era border policy in November

What’s up, we reach close to the 2 million mark in illegals?

Oh that’s right a court ordered Bidet to get his head out of his ass.

1 Like

He’s an idiot and parrots what the party line tells it.

It lies and swears it’s the truth or ignores the truth and states it over and over gain making it the truth in it’s tiny mind.

2 Likes

Still some principled Americans in the most red state.

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On a prairie hill on the rolling highway into Wyoming’s capital city looms a billboard with the beaming face of the state’s lone congressional representative, Liz Cheney. In huge letters it declares: “Thank you Rep. Cheney for defending the Constitution.”

Some local Republicans see Ms. Cheney’s lonesome stand against former President Donald J. Trump’s lies about a stolen election, and her refusal to back down, as an example of true Wyoming grit and independence.

Good for Liz. I hope she enjoys her last 14 months in office.

2 Likes

Paid for by the leftists in Ft. Collins.

There are other signs put up by the locals that seem to b ignored by the press. But it isn’t about the leftist cheer leaders like yourself, no matter how much damage they do to the US you still back their insanity.

What do people of Wyoming think?
My problem with my representative is she’s continuing to focus my voice as my representative on somebody who’s not president and may never be president again, and not focusing on fixing election concerns and the problems facing Wyoming.

Why do people in Wyoming dislike Liz?
Her action was constitutionally suspect because she voted before there was any time for hearings or investigations denying Trump due process even though they are not required for a fair hearing making it a witch hunt.

Her pissing match with Trump has made her vulnerable as she has become a poster child for the leftists like you.

This is what Wyoming is about not another hate filled person seeking to do everything and anything to destroy an ex president.

That is the attitude of the majority, 70% or so. The remaining are democrats from other places.

The left will spend millions assisting Liz to remain in office however the millions are countered by grass-roots movement working to counteract the Cheney activists at the local level. The millions wasted as the people of a large sparsely populated state that doesn’t rely on social media or the MSM so they cannot be brainwashed as the populated areas.

Maybe Liz will get her shit together and lose the attitude, she would likely be re-elected if she went back to work for the people who sent her to DC instead of hr personal vendetta.

As a side note, she didn’t have time to help me with an issue with the non responsive IRS however my Senator helped me resolve the issue in less than a week.

1 Like

Yep, Wyoming residents will be pitted against one another with a race between Cheney and Hageman……

Not even close, people in WY are civil to each other when politics are involved unlike where you live.