Anne Frank's step-sister claims Auschwitz liberation photos are fake

Of course I have. Have you? Because if you have please go ahead and share proof that this nonsense contraption existed.

I don’t appreciate the insinuation either.

1 Like

You’ve given no indication that you have or that you believe the technology was even possible and I have demonstrated that it absolutely is.

You claim it didn’t so I’d like to know how you have proven that?

I have posted links to a highlighted book and have absolutely done my research. Are you insinuating that I’m lying? If so, that really wouldn’t be appropriate.

If you have proof that this ridiculous and nonsensical contraption existed then please go ahead and provide evidence.

All of the mainstream sources describing the facility make absolutely no mention of this ridiculous contraption. If this were widely accepted it would be widely documented and verifiable, which it is not.

I can’t attest to the validity or veracity of the passage but the technology absolutely did exist at the time and the camp did as well which is well documented.

Where is it today?

The killing continued at Belzec for less than 10 months. Between December 1942 and spring 1943, the mass graves were opened up and the bodies of the victims were exhumed and cremated. Bones that resisted burning were crushed. The camp was then dismantled and plantings were introduced to conceal its function. Only a handful of people escaped the camp.

Whether the technology existed at the time or not is completely irrelevant and beside the point.

All you’ve provided is a link to the passage in the book.

How have you proven it didn’t exist?

You claimed above it wasn’t even possible. I’ve established it was.

Now I have to prove it didn’t exist? Seriously? Are we going to play logical fallacy games now?

None of the mainstream sources on this camp make any mention of this ridiculous contraption. What is your problem?

The possibility of something existing and something actually existing are two completely different things.

I never said it couldn’t exist, only that it didn’t.

You argued continuously through several posts stating it wasn’t possible.

Do I really need to quote them all?

That’s not true. I explained what would be needed and why. Regardless, it doesn’t really matter because it didn’t exist.

All of your assertions here were or course refuted.

As was this where again you denied it was eve possible.

Same here, again claiming not possible and again refuted with the Maginot, Carrier, and Battleship examples.

Same asseritons it was impossible same evidence refutes the assertion. 30,000lbs or even more isn’t a particularly large lift.

A local grain elevator where I grew up had a gear driven floor that could raise an entire semi loaded with grain, total weight of over 80,000lbs up to a 40’ angle to dump the load.

I could keep going but there’s no need.

I don’t know that the particular method of execution and cremation was used there but the camp most certainly existed and is documented as is the reason little of it exists today.

St right from Britannica, it was destroyed by the Germans, covered up and planted over to cover for their crimes.

All of that work and not a single post of mine suggests technical impossibility – only improbability, inefficiency, and a lack of evidence.

Actually - they weren’t.

Saying that something isn’t simple to achieve isn’t even remotely close to suggesting that something isn’t possible.

Again - completely incorrect assessment. Improbability and impossibility are two completely separate things.

Again, nowhere did I claim impossibility. What evidence? You have provided none to demonstrate that this facility actually existed.

If you can prove the existence of this facility, please do. There is no mention of this particular contraption anywhere.

Right you just keep arguing it can’t be done with what was available at the time. I showed it could.

I don’t know that the passage is correct, I do know the camp existed and that the Germans destroyed it to cover their asses.

Absence of evidence is not proof something didn’t happen or that it did’t exist.

Even with solid evidence like this:

Conspiracy nuts will deny that it was once a Boeing 757 because they can’t wrap their heads around the idea that something that takes off looking like this:

It can end up looking like that.

For whatever reason you want to deny that it’s true when the evidence shows it’s entirely possible it was.

I am not finding anything on these electric floors.

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

There is nothing out there on this. Probably just a made up story to sell books. People do that all the time. Not surprising especially considering the topic.

Because there isn’t anything. That was an argument for argument’s sake. Nothing more.

1 Like

I’m not either but it’s entirely possible and at least part of the story is true.

I’ve read quite a few accounts of an underground open area holding pen and underground execution chambers.

According to many physicists time travel is also entirely possible, that doesn’t mean it exists.

With all the crap going on in the world RIGHT NOW this is what you all spend your time bickering about? Who cares!?! Focus on the here and now and what matters.

1 Like

That nicely sums up the whole holohoax industry in one sentence.