Anne Frank's step-sister claims Auschwitz liberation photos are fake

Electric cremation.

I am specifically talking about the ridiculous electric floor/pool/crematorium machine that has never been found.

Where is the proof that this existed and that the efficient Germans deployed and incredibly inefficient contraption for use.

That’s a baseless and insulting accusation. I’m simply denying that this stupid contraption ever existed…similar to the Eagle and Bear cage…which also never existed.

Then it stands to reason that not every story is factual and should be assessed based upon the evidence.

I have no idea, you’d have to read up on that particular location.

As the electric crematoria prove, it was not an inefficient way to do it.

Since those fortifications would have been in the Soviet Sector who knows what if any documentation or physical evidence they preserved.

I don’t assume every story is factual. I look at the total available evidence.

So you have actual proof neither existed? Really difficult to prove a negative, how’d you manage it?

As do I. Something of this magnitude would have needed massive water pumps and reservoirs, an independent (and wasteful) power station, significant hydraulics, powerful engines, etc. It’s simply nonsense.

The amount of engineering and resources required to achieve this would have been expensive and time consuming.

There also would have been pictures and evidence of something this unbelievable.

A story in a book just doesn’t cut it.

No it wouldn’t. Hydroelectric power was common as was coal fired power.

The floors could easily be elevated and dropped mechanically. It wouldn’t even need a fresh water supply.

The aircraft elevators on early carriers were raised and lowered by cable winches or gear drives and they are massive.

So again, you haven’t disproven anything, you only choose to deny it’s existence.

There were no hydraulics in the fortifications of the Maginot line either yet their huge elevators were similar to those on aircraft carriers and battleships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5RYvJCktc

Yes it would have. The entire complex was allegedly subterranean. Hydroelectric power requires dams and turbines…as well as a powerful constantly flowing water source. Where’s that on the map?

A watertight floor that is raised and lowered under significant weight loads isn’t simple to achieve. The amount of power needed would have been significant. You can’t just drop a toaster in an ocean and expect to kill everything.

Believe what you want. There is no proof that this existed.

The floors wouldn’t be water tight, they’d be metal, probably a cross hatch that was lowered into the water.

Concrete bunkers hold water very well.

What map? Those fortifications all required great amounts of electricity to operate just like those in the Maginot line.

Denialist is the proper word, you’re denying they ever existed while putting zero effort into seeing if they did.

Your description is completely inaccurate based upon the highlighted passage in the book.

No it isn’t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5RYvJCktc

Advance to the 20:44 mark it explains the electrical systems for the maginot line.

Read your own citation, the floor was lowered into a pool of water exactly as I described.

Yeah - your description is completely wrong.

A cross-hatched floor isn’t the same as an enormous plate…which is what is in the description. If a solid plate sank into water the hydraulic system underneath it would need to be able to have enough force to push the human weight and water weight up and efficiently dissipate the water back below.

Then, enough sustained high current would need to be applied to incinerate the bodies to TOTAL ash, which is obviously laughable.

Regardless - there is no physical evidence of this ever existing…so there’s that.

No, good god it doesn’t say the floor was water tight or that it didn’t have any drainage.

1" of slope in 30’ is enough for water to flow. Even perfectly flat it would have no more than a few mm’s of water on it when it broke the surface.

Take a plate and see how hard it is to raise and lower in a sink full of water or use a flat griddle and do the same in a bathtub.

Those elevators were made to move tons and tons of men and ammunition with each cycle. Refer again to the Maginot Line video which is a very similar fortification.

Not the same at all. They were hooked into the main grid for power on the Maginot line. The elevators were designed to move ammo crates not hundreds of people. Apples and oranges.

Also - there is no evidence anywhere of this ever existing. So it didn’t.

The elevators were made to move many pallets of ammo and many tons of artillery shells at once.

If you paid attention you’d know that it had both internal generators capable of running all of the electrics as well as being tied to the grid because grid power was cheaper but they needed backup internal power in case of war.

The cable and gear driven elevators on battleships and aircraft carriers could lift pallets of shells each shell weighing up to 1600lbs each or move multiple 10,000lbs arcraft at a time.

200 people averaging 150lbs is only 30,000lbs, not much of a lift.

You’re simply in denial and refuse to even accept fact.

What is described there is entirely possible even with 1920-s40’s technology.

Crap, megalithic stones of over 1000 tons each were moved with nothing but human power and levers over 5,000 years ago.

Just be honest, you haven’t looked for evidence anywhere have you?