Anne Frank's step-sister claims Auschwitz liberation photos are fake

Also don’t forget the utterly stupid idea that when gassed to death supposedly people immediately become bird thin corpses.

That’s what people think they see. People don’t understand typhus or what it does to the body. It’s no joke. They don’t know/understand there were fucking maternity wards in the very place the ■■■■ have advertised as a merciless death camp. It’s laughable.

2 Likes

Quick - someone throw some pennies so @TWR can go chase them

2 Likes

I presume everyone has seen Swindler’s List . They couldn’t even show the gas chambers in that movie.

In retrospect I have surmised that the omission was because it was all too ridiculous for even the Spielberg to create a believable narrative featuring “gas chambers”. How were so many corpses going to be removed from the chambers and cremated so quickly, without the other inmates noticing? etc etc

I saw it at the tail end of my shitlib phase (before I transitioned to normie then conservacuck) and was numbed. Now I hear the music and I feel almost revulsion at the brazenness and sheer extent of the lies.

If it was real, why is it illegal to investigate?

2 Likes

Based on my reading they also had horticultural facilities, recreational animal breeding, brothel, hospital, canteen, large bakery, string section playing classical music every morning and evening, hot water facilities throughout, guards with orders to keep you safe (often from the citizenry), camp money for your labor, post office. That’s better than the Sandals I just paid thousands of dollars for.

2 Likes

Does anyone read that and not start laughing?

They were moved by the Trustees in wagons, wheelbarrows etc.

Like a typical assembly line the people on the back end can’t see what’s happening ahead of them.

http://ww2today.com/18th-may-1943-ss-inspectors-assess-the-efficiency-of-auschwitz

The Nazis were incredibly proud of the efficiency of the camps as “killing machines” and kept very detailed records.

Now do the maths…

I have many times. What part of the math is giving you difficulty?

No trouble here mate…but since you have done the maths many times would like to see how many “trustees” it took to completely incinerate 39.63 bodies per hour in these supernatural crematoria.

Well first they weren’t completely incinerated so that’s a faulty premise from the beginning.

The “ash” remaining was primarily bones that were ground and used in fertilizer and livestock feed for their mineral content.

Because of the efficiency of the operation it took a relatively small labor force.

At their peaks the six camps were gassing about 14,000 per day. That’ means an average of only about 2,330 to be run through the gas chambers and ovens each day in each of the six camps on average.

You’d only need a workforce of about 20-40 per location to accomplish that with ease.

At Auschwitz, the most efficient of all, the gas chambers were a basement, once the people were herded into the “showers”, and gassed it only took a few minutes for the fumes to clear.

Bodies were then drug to the next room where gold teeth etc were extracted and then drug to a freight elevator.

The elevators rose to the oven rooms, they were then drug and tossed into the ovens.

When the ash built up enough to be an issue, they were raked out into small ore cars which carried the ash to shipping points.

The article specifically concerning Auschwitz says 4,756 bodies per day, so I’m going to stick with that as the numbers you are providing are unverifiable.

It’s impossible to cremate 4,756 bodies per day. I don’t care if you have a sizable workforce or machines moving the bodies to and fro. Modern crematorium ovens take 1 to 3 hours depending on the size of the body. At that rate it would take 4,756 to 14,268 hours on modern equipment. That’s 198 days to 594 days to cremate 4756 bodies around the clock without stopping.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the rollercoaster rail cars that would get loaded up with ■■■■ who would get ejected into massive ovens at the end of the ride.

Also - the lampshades and soap.

Even with 5 crematoriums going 24/7 that would still take 118 days complete :rofl:

It’s completely possible and recorded by the Germans themselves.

These weren’t normal crematoriums they were massive industrial blast furnaces.

All they were concerned with was burning away the flesh, the bones were a resource and used for livestock mineral and fertilizer. Eventually the amount produced exceeded demand and they were scattered near the camps.

http://auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-extermination-procedure-in-the-gas-chambers

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

Remember too that not all the bodies were cremated hence the huge numbers of bodies found in mass graves around the site.

Keep in mind too that a large number of those killed at Auschwitz were captured Soviet and Ukrainian troops.

Note the rails and ore cart wheels.

Hahahahahh so now massive outdoor burn pits were used according to that ridiculously biased article…yet lighting a bon fire of bodies outside will NEVER achieve temperatures needed for cremation.

How come the Soviets built the smokestacks after they took the place over?

1 Like

Completely false. For thousands of years that’s how bodies were disposed of, and especially used during The Plague during the dark ages.

One of the reasons the ovens were developed was that they were so much more fuel efficient than mass burn pyres.

Just keep fabricating bullshit if it gives you comfort, I’ll stick with the facts.

Cool - where is the evidence?