Angry Lesbian Terminator Bombs at Box Office

It wasn’t supposed to be like this! :woozy_face:

“Speaking of Davis’ cyborg character, Miller said, “If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine. We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.””

lol we are shaking in our boots over here

Have they not learned that “get woke, go broke” is actually a real thing?

4 Likes

Not surprised, one look at the trailer which BTW was cringe worthy I immediately knew it was more of rehashed shit produced with Chinese laundered money!

1 Like

It’s bombing because it’s a dumpster fire of SJW theme mashups. Here are the key points:

• 5 foot tall multicultural woman will be leader of free world fighting AI mechbots
  • T800 owns drapery store
  • Gender neutral character inserted to balance the genders

Hollywood is done. It’s not even hiding it. It’s all so tiresome.

1 Like

A movie worse than Genisys and an even worse “remake” of T2 by replacing John Connor with diversity female lead whose character is an 5’1" illegal alien who’ll somehow lead the resistance in the future.

The only “resistance” she leads is the joke of the twitter resistance.

Pushing cultural woke politics into the film (such as the border patrol slaughter by the t-juan thousand) while trying to tell a story so cliche you’re practically watching T2 done horribly.

It’ll bomb in the box office domestically and overseas. I’ll be surprised it’ll receive a sequel after this but considering woke Hollywood have run out of movie ideas it is up in the air.

Arnold is shady.

Maybe the next Terminator movie will have not only a lesbian,but also ■■■■ and Transsexual and Transgendered characters.
Cant wait to see what that would be like. It could open in San Francisco with Pelosi introducing it.

1 Like

Fitting and expected.