Angry Hillary Clinton Says Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein are Russian Assets

Most are polling higher than Tulsi Gabbard. But she’s nothing like the rest of them. She’s a threat to the corruption in the DNC.

I doubt it. It would only show that the entire Democrat machinery is a cheap brain-busting racket. But Hillary using others like Kamala Harris, Bernie, Warren as a front is very likely. These puppets doing a U-Turn to enable Hillary to snatch the primaries is a high possibility.

But if Tulsi were to do that, it might goad more centrist Democrats into the Trump camp. Tulsi is taking a page out of the Trump playbook by attacking the swamp inside the Democrat camp.

For a bigger picture hypothesis, I posit that the core of the US deep state has been subtly promoting more populist candidates since the Obama disaster. Let’s see if Tulsi’s polling rates begin to rise over the next few weeks and months…

It was something to consider especially when Democrats lie all the time! Bernie supporters and the Super delegates can relate.

Oppress hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims? Hello? How do you justify that number?
The father of India’s rocketry program is a Muslim (Abdul Kalam). He also later became presidnt. What about the hundreds of millions of minorities, including Christians, whose numbers have been decimated in Muslim lands over the past few decades?

Gabbard was against the intervention in Syria, where, Christians and Yazidis were systematically slaughtered, raped and sold into slavery. Hillary was pro-ISIS and anti-Assad all the way. In this crucial area, she shared the same outlook as Trump.

But like all Muslims, you have a one-dimensional jihadist view of the world, don’t you? After all, do we see you ranting against Hillary’s sidekick Huma Abedin here? Or how the Awan brothers compromised US national security?

I really wonder why you slithered into a primarily conservative forum like this one. You think members are too dim to see through your Islamist propaganda?

1 Like

This is on Hillary’s Twitter.
She is insane.

Really? Can you post it up that way?

She claims she found in the archives

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton?lang=en

That’s too funny to be written by Hillary.

1 Like

You had to show me that. :flushed:

Now I have to burn my volume of Walk in the Woods…:roll_eyes:

This is what happens when you defy the Queen Bee.She is more vindictive than any politician in recent history. Tulsi is finding out how much of a cruel bitch Queen Hillary 1is. She hasn’t gotten over the election and is still doing everything she can to harass President Trump.
Cigar Bill needs to grab her by the neck, tell her to shut up, fuk her in the Ass and take her on a ten year cruise to nowhere.

She hasn’t gotten over the fact that Tulsi switched support to Bernie in the 2016 election.

Maybe she now has some empathy for what Trump is going through.

Have you found your 2020 candidate Big???

1 Like

Maybe Bernie hasn’t gotten over the fact that Hilkery stole Dem nomination from him. Or was it in the playbook from the get-go?

I think Bernie got over that immediately, which is why the dumb ass supported Hillary after she cheated him out of the nomination.

Bill deserves punishment for his misdeeds, but that’s a bit extreme. Ten years with Hillary on a cruise to nowhere? I’d choose eternity in hell.