Angry Black US Lawmaker Says White Man Told Her To 'Go Back Where You Came From’ 🤣

In the long list of things that never happened, this didn’t happen the most!

A pregnant African American lawmaker in Georgia said she was verbally attacked in a supermarket Friday by a middle-aged white man who used profanity, called her vulgar names and told her to “go back where you came from” as her nine-year-old daughter looked on.

Erica Thomas, a Democrat and Georgia state representative from Austell, said the man was irate that she was in an express line with too many items. Thomas said she was in a line for customers with 10 items or less because she cannot stand for long periods of time.

“And this white man comes up to me and says, ‘You lazy son of a bitch,”’ Thomas said, sobbing as she described the confrontation in a Facebook video. “He says, ‘You lazy son of a bitch; you need to go back where you came from.”’

Thomas said she was stunned by his anger. “I said, ‘Sir, you don’t even know me. I’m not lazy. I’m nine months pregnant.”’

3 Likes

Of all the black people in the USA how convenient that this happens to a no-name Democrat politician. What was the guy buying the in the store - bleach and a rope?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Where are the other witnesses? Cashier/s? Customers? No camera phone recording in this day and age. Store camera footage? Timely coincidence…

1 Like

I yell at people too when they pull this crap at the grocery store. I make a big scene and publicly shame the person because they are selfishly putting themselves over everyone else and breaking the rules.

I bet she just got yelled at for being fat selfish bitch who was breaking the rules and making everyone else wait for her fat slow ass to finish checking out her entire grocery cart in the express lane.

1 Like

Democrats are trying to start a race war. Not really a smart move since they will lose, big time.

1 Like

Not a single video. No one to back up her claims. people need to start suffering consequences for making shit up like this. Video or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

As all everywhere have predicted, this didn’t happen.

Sparkes later told WSB-TV he is a lifelong Democrat of Cuban descent

White privilege! White privilege! Honk! Honk!

At this point I don’t think anyone should be allowed to bring race/ethnicity into an argument against a “white person” unless they’ve got a DNA test for proof.

2 Likes

Ahh ya don’t say. This became national news all because she lied and streamed her lies on Facebook. When is this going to land someone like her in hot water?

Is everyone supposed to just ignore the fact that she lied her ass off, took a racist swipe at all white people, and could have ruined an innocent man’s life in the process?

We need to stand up straight again.

I am posting this story because it seems there is not a day that goes by now where someone is accusing someone else of racism or some other race perpetuated hate hoax. Here we have a primary example how the MSM as well as social media have a culture that has encouraged this behaviour to go on for far too Long and while the person who is being accused is a Democrat, the irony of this fact should give him pause for a moment to think about that it was his ideologies that ultimately brought society to this point where people can make baseless claims such as this based on race!

Glad this guy decided to challenge and confront his accuser!

“ Georgia state lawmaker Erica Thomas posted this video on Facebook Friday night claiming a white man had berated her at the grocery store and told her to ‘go back where you came from.’ Watch the short video above to get a sense of her Oscar-worthy acting.

Twitter and politicians then exploded in rage at all Trump supporters all day yesterday under the hashtag #IStandWithErica — the only problem — Erica was lying. When a reporter went to the Publix supermarket, the accused man happened to show up. Their confrontation is in the video below.

It turns out the guy hates Trump, is a Democrat, and supported the Jihad Squad earlier this week on Facebook. And he accuses Erica of lying.

Sparkes says he is a Democrat and of Cuban nationality and claimed Thomas was just accusing him to help her political career.

“This woman is playing the victim for political purposes because she is a state legislator,” Sparkes said. “I’m a Democrat and will vote Democrat for the rest of my life, so call me whatever you want to believe. For her political purposes, make it black, white, brown, whatever. It is untrue.”

https://youtu.be/CQCvyIuGq4s

When the reporter talked to Thomas after the confrontation, she changed her story.

“I don’t want to say he said, ‘Go back to your country,’ or ‘Go back to where you came from,'” Thomas said. “But he was making those types of references is what I remember.”

What Andy NGO says is spot on!

Lastly when I was younger and wanted to be a rock star, I wanted to name my Rock Band “Black Blonde” or Blonde Chink because whenever I see a black or Chinese woman with Dyed blonde hair I burst out laughing uncontrollably and I can not stop! No seriously I really do, I am even laughing right now at this woman’s dyed hair!

1 Like

The won’t kick her out of the state house, like they would a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

And they won’t shut down her obligatory GO FUND ME like they would a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I would like to point out several of us called bullshit waaaay before this new info came out. Hoax hate is getting harder and harder to slip past us.

1 Like

This is pretty hilarious and I thought it was relevant to this thread! Funny nevertheless!

Blacks will make everything about race , the phrase “go back where you came from” has been used countless times to people of all races and by people of the very same race . Now get off my lawn !!! :rofl::rofl::joy:

And LBGTQasdfS will make everything about gender identity.

Like the guy who has already reported 15 estheticians to the gender police because they do bikini waxes on women, but they won’t do his tallywhacker even though he “identifies” as a woman.

And our society gives quarter to this crap.

2 Likes

That same freak wants to host a topless swim party with teenage girls, no parents allowed. No joke.