Angel Mom Protest in Pelosi Office

I was delighted to see and fully support the efforts of the Angel Mom group as they try and get Pelosi and Schumer to do their job and NEGOTIATE instead of refusing to talk.

Pelosi insulted them with her one dollar quip and refused to communicate at all.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/15/nancy-pelosi-refuses-to-meet-with-angel-moms-protesting-inside-her-office/

I could watch this set of video clips over and over as it is so delightfully refreshing to see the tables turned on the tone deaf DC elites that giggle when unrest takes their side, but hide when it visits their front door.

My hope is that these types of protests in favor of fighting drugs and human exploitation will gain traction and help bring the sorry D to the table to actually negotiate.

:children_crossing:

6 Likes

I used to think that if one of these politicians were personally affected by an illegal harming one of their children or grandchildren, they might have a different tune to sing.

As far as Pelosi and Schumer go, I don’t think they’d be phased one bit. They’d probably use a personal tragedy for political purposes. They are truly evil, soulless people.

3 Likes

That they are. They are driven by power.

Problem for them is that they claim public support that they do not have. The public needs to make this perfectly clear.

:children_crossing:

3 Likes

The blood of every American victim is on the head of Democrats and any Republicans who vote with them against the wall. BUILD THE WALL OR RESIGN!

4 Likes

The contempt shown for these parents by the media and leftist elites is disgusting.

Imagine if your daughter had been raped and killed by an illegal alien and as you try to tell the story to CNN’s Ana Navarro she starts filing her nails.

bq-5c3a0021bb813

3 Likes

I don’t think most Americans are happy with this illegal alien crap. What we need to do is ensure election integrity. The only way these crooked Dems are getting elected is through voter fraud. We need to stop letting them get away with it. I don’t know a single person who thinks we should just open out borders and let illegals in. My wife and daughter are both lefties - they don’t want to see the illegals “persecuted” but I have at least gotten them to acknowledge that people need to be checked out before they can walk through the door.

3 Likes

So is the blood of every immigrant who died on a journey to America who was mislead and abandoned.

They are just as much of God’s creation as you and I.

2 Likes

How often do you hear them say something akin to “this is what the American people want” after describing what they are doing? It may be true that their useful idiots want whatever they espouse, but to generalize it to cover “the American people” is ludicrous and disingenuous.

2 Likes

Screenshot_8

3 Likes