And so it begins

Is it acceptable that legitimacy within the community is defined differently than it is for all American citizens regardless of race?

1 Like

Well, as a female I wouldn’t vote for her. Not after the way she conducted herself in the Kavanaugh hearings.

1 Like

As Conservative women, we vote with our lady smarts instead of our lady parts. :wink:

3 Likes

One more outburst like that and I’m starting a meme war. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Go ahead. I’ve got some good ones, lol

Just one, I like this thread and don’t want to derail it. lol

11164801_1657280287828111_7476948539375288466_n

3 Likes

1 Like

Dude, put me in the kitchen. I can outcook you any day of the week! :wink:

Especially if I am barefoot! :rofl:

1 Like

Good grief! Is that AOC in 5 years? :astonished:

You know what? I think you’re on to something. :thinking:

Lobbyists do it all the time.

Not the topic at hand, dear.

You think Trump doesn’t strive to appeal to his “group,” dear?

I believe this country needs to be fundamentally changed, back to the original intent of the people who wrote and ratified the constitution, back to the federal government being limited to enumerated powers.

I have no idea why anyone would call me a conservative. By no means do I wish to conserve things in their present state. I want radical change.

2 Likes

Forgive me if I am wrong, but that would that not make you an “originalist”?

Nor do I want to preserve things in their present state.

Does he? Or does he say what he thinks and that is appealing?

Yes and that is hardly preserving the status quo or conserving what currently exists, we are a long way from that ideal.

2 Likes

Let’s not be naive.

Donald says, tweets, and acts in such a way that appeals to his base. You might think that he does so accidentally, but I think he’s much too cunning for that to be true.

LOL, Trump has 4 people tweeting. And yes, Trump is a master manipulator and keeps the lefts panties in a twist daily.