American Airlines Muslim Mechanic Accused of Sabotaging Flight

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani…the airplane mechanic. Maybe we can give him a job in a nuclear power plant.

An American Airlines mechanic is accused of sabotaging a flight because he was upset about stalled contract negotiations and wanted to earn some overtime fixing the plane.

According to a criminal complaint affidavit filed in federal court in Miami, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani admitted during an interview Thursday that he tampered with a navigation system on a plane before a July 17 flight.

Alani was scheduled to make his first court appearance on the charge Friday afternoon. He was charged with willfully damaging or disabling an aircraft. The 60-year-old had worked for American since 1988 but was suspended after his arrest.

2 Likes

Other great jobs for him:

• City water supply worker

• National electrical grid controller

• Subway track inspector

• Oil pipeline inspector

• Bioweapons lab archivist

The world of opportunities are endless for this guy.

Does DHS actually do anything or can we save the money and take our chances?

He told police that he was angry at the slow pace of union negotiations.

What a quandary for liberal Dems-
Is he a Muslim terrorist trying to bring down a passenger jet?
Is he a union goon trying to bring down a passenger jet?

Oh goodness, which group will they defend with deflection?!!!

2 Likes

"Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani "

Makes me want to get on an airplane seeing how the airlines haven’t learned a damn thing since 911.

Meet the crew:

Your airline traffic controller: Mohammad

Your pilot: Mohammad

Your co-pilot: Mohammad

Your navigator: Mohammad Mohammad

Your federal air marshall: Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad

Oh yeah, your stewardess: Jenny, who just converted to Islam that’s why she’s wearing a burqa.

I’m not excusing his actions which are completely wrong, but why has 3 yrs passed without a new contract. So much for negotiating in good faith.

Maybe the union is demanding too high of a pay raise that the rest of us are going to be stuck paying for.

Would Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani be a Muslim? If so, the stalled union contract negotiation was irrelevant. This should be considered a failed terrorism attempt. By the way, who the hell thought it was a good idea to hire a Muslim in such a position?

The stalled negotiations were the reason for his wrongful actions. It takes two parties to negotiate and after a certain time. It should go to arbitration. Believe it or not both parties are at fault.
Maybe American Airlines was paid by the government for hiring a Muslim through Affirmative Action .

Come to the UK they are running Heathrow and Gatwick airports - you’d honestly believe you were in Saudi Arabia.

Why does the title say “accused of?” It should say “admits to.”

“Alani stated that his intention was not to cause harm to the aircraft or its passengers.”

For some reason, that reminds me of this which NEVER fails to make me laugh:

Working for AA for 31yrs and needed to talk through an interpreter!!! WTF am I missing???
He may file a discrimination suit against AA because of being Muslim and the union for not representing him as a dues paying member for being a Muslim.
If he would win a monetary settlement, he could open his own Halal restaurant. Maybe he would open one in the airport.
Can’t wait to how much bond set at !!! Probably 100 dollars !!!

30 years with the company I say he’s probably a union goon more intrested in money than politics

1 Like

OP

At least he didn’t set out to down it?

Small consolation compared to how much the aborted flight cost AA.

Got an update on this story. Turns out the mechanic has ties to ISIS and we let this ■■■■■■ work on airplanes. What the FUCK is DHS even for?

2 Likes

“I just wanted my overtime pay…of 72 virgins!” - Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Saddam Moustafa Mohammed Hussein Husseini Kebab Ayatollah Alani

I swear international airports are like the worse places for having non-whites ruin things for the rest of us. Newark International is like a mini-Africa! A huge chunk of the place was run by blacks. Utter bedlam.

Amazingly,not charged with a terror crime. Why not !!!