America is Dying

WHAT…? :flushed:

Trumps very first budget proposal that he sent to congress had a 488 billion dollar deficit.

America isnt dying, American values have declined for the most part,America is a unique country, born with a set of rules that most countries take for granted.

We are the third most populous country only behind India and China, our dollar is the world reserve currency ( for now) China is making a run

America has the most billionaires in the world, followed by China (more than 3 x of China)

The working class and the middle class are getting stiffed, but that is like that in all European countries as third world countries labor is being competed for.

China is going through a middle class transition and when its completed, all those American and European countries who moved their factories and businesses over there to save on taxes and labor costs will be moving out and going to the India, Central asia or maybe south American countries

We are not dying, we are getting richer, the poor on the bottom scale are getting richer by all the generous welfare schemes

Its the working class from the manufacturing industry that is taking it up the ass.

And you believed Obama the great did such a wonderful job right?

Who is to blame for the declining moral values in America today? not Trump.

what is astounding is the left follows the Bernie sanders, Elizabeth warren,Barrack Obama’s and all three are millionaires

AOC I give her 5 years assuming she get re elected, she will sign a 7 figure advance to write her book and become rich too, watch how she will find ways of lowering her taxes, Im sure once she receives the money in her account will she ask the IRS to tax her 70%

I doubt it.

1 Like

A proposal is not etched in stone. Similar to a wish list.

The point is that he proposed INCREASING the national debt after spending 2-1/2 years telling everybody that the ND was Obama’s fault and unsustainable, instead of proposing a budget that diminished the national debt, and most importantly, was BALANCED, like he braggingly promised was soooooooooo easy. He’s a LOOSER…

I suggested that the US isn’t as fiscally wealthy as you so confidently stated it to be; as in the case of an individual, someone is either solvent or they’re in debt? I didn’t mention ‘human misery’ or today’s societal ills. But either way, I’m a bit more ‘Micawber-ish’ about it. . .

‘Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen shillings and sixpence, result happiness. (solvent). Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds and sixpence, result misery.’ (indebted)

But then maybe Federal Reserve Banking hadn’t been invented in those days.