Amazon owned Whole Foods sponsors Drag Queen Story Hour to indoctrinate children with perversion, pedophilia, and transgenderism

The sick, twisted agenda of the deranged Left has come full circle today as Whole Foods is now sponsoring a Drag Queen Story Hour event to indoctrinate children into pedophilia, transgenderism and perversion. A retailer that once promoted organics and clean food is now saturated in absolute filth, exploiting America’s children to be “groomed” for the pedophiles and perverts that are repeatedly linked to drag queen events in multiple cities across America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-19-whole-foods-sponsors-drag-queen-story-hour-indoctrinate-children.html

4 Likes

I have a feeling that someday someone will probably pull a Brentan Tarrant on these Drag Queens. Society does not want this. Society will reject it, by force if necessary.

Companies like Amazon feel invincible because of their size and resources. They have reached a point where bad press is irrelevant. They have so many revenue streams that even if one dips for a while due to some negative news, the others will carry the weight of the company.

So, if some leftist executive (how is that not an oxymoron) wants one of the business lines to push the envelope on social justice issues you can bet they have already positioned the company to take a hit well in advance. In a business as big as Amazon everything is planned and approved.

2 Likes

Well I Guess I won’t be shopping there anymore!

That’s an excellent point! At the Amazon corporate level, Whole Foods is just one business line among many. I wouldn’t be surprised to know that Bezos himself approved this.

It’s kind of odd that a store that promotes healthy living via organics, etc. would promote an unhealthy lifestyle not even to mention the steroids or hormones they inject into their bodies.

Certainly, they don’t promote that in their foods, do they?

1 Like

Here comes the acceleration of this now that corporations are sponsoring them.

In actuality this can only help bring this to the surface for normicons.

1 Like

I’m sure Whole Foods will welcome the diversity of opinion and protests inside their stores during the busiest hours of the day.

1 Like

The left has gone full corporate and is completely on the side of big business. I don’t care what any of them say they don’t want big business getting regulated or broken up because they are using big business as a bludgeon on the rest of us.

I never hear about these companies putting on a family time story hour where normal people come in and share stories that are geared towards a general family audience.

Time to boycott Whole Foods, permanently! Nobody needs to waste their whole paycheck at that damn store. Let them understand what the impact of a bad decision feels like.

What the heck anyway. Are they there to sell food or books?

More appropriate would be a person dressed like a bean telling the story of “Jack and Beanstalk”. Do something positive to get kids to eat more vegetables.

Heh, my son learned to love lima beans because we’d squirth them out of their skins at each other and count how many we could hit the target (our mouths).

Point being there are constructive ways to get kids interested in things that are wholesome.

What they are doing is like putting a rotten vegetable or a rancid steak out and demanding people find it appetizing.