Alexandria, VA Determines Coronavirus Caused By Racism

The group burst into Kevin’s home after Seats broke a window to gain entry. Once inside, Seats shot Kevin, before the group burglarized his home, as well as 2 nearby homes.

2 Likes

Pardon, a violent felon & sex offender who raped a 9-month-old infant at 15-years-old & spent 24 yrs in prison for the robbery, rape, & attempted murder of a woman in 1982, raped & tortured Rachael on her 24th b-day. He then stabbed her in the head & neck, before strangling her to death, leaving her body concealed in a closet in her apartment.

2 Likes

I wonder if Coronavirus made them do it?

Kindred knocked on Louis’ door, shooting him when he answered it, before stealing his vehicle.

2 Likes

Scott had just arrived at his business as he prepared to open up for the day, when Conner & another suspect robbed him, before shooting him & fleeing w/$100. Conner had been released from prison 6 months prior after serving 6 years for shooting 2 people during a home invasion.

2 Likes

Gary, a married father of 2, was inside the AB Quick Stop in Gray,KY, when Lewis burst in w/a gun. Gary attempted to flee, but was shot by Lewis.

2 Likes

Gee, I’m starting to notice a pattern here but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

2 Likes

Tuggerson & Richard broke into the house through a sliding glass door. They shot Bailey while he was still in bed. They then shot Andy, before fleeing.

2 Likes

Gary broke into Robert’s home and strangled him to death, before sodomizing his corpse. He then burglarized the place, before fleeing in Robert’s car.

2 Likes

Conley, a felon who was released in July, walked into Crossroads Counseling & attacked Melissa. He raped her, before stabbing her 73x, then fleeing out the back door of the business. Melissa’s naked body was found the next morning in a back office.

2 Likes

I’m still not getting. I think I need more information.

1 Like

The pair went into Bob’s grocery store &, in the course of robbing him, shot him in the head, before fleeing the scene. A customer found Bob & he was rushed to the hospital, where he died later that night.

2 Likes

Stephanie, a mother of 2, had just arrived at the Marina Point Apartment Complex to deliver a pizza, when the suspects approached. They robbed her of her cell phone, wallet, & the food she was delivering, before shooting her & fleeing the scene.

2 Likes

Frank, a Lyft driver, was driving Smith to his destination, when Smith attempted to rob him, before shooting him in the head & fleeing the scene. Frank attempted to drive away, but crashed into a mailbox, before rolling into a parked car.

2 Likes

I think this is the type of stuff we aren’t supposed to notice.

1 Like

Dampeer, who had previously tried to kidnap a woman from the Sunflower Grocery Store near Kosciusko, MS, encountered Sherry, a postal worker, along Mississippi Highway 35. He shot her, before fleeing the scene.

2 Likes

Alex was working in the Wendy’s in Edinboro, PA, when Lampley entered & forced a female employee to the back of the store where the safe is located. When she was unable to open safe because she didn’t know the combination, Lampley fired 3 shots from his handgun. Alex then confronted Lampley & pinned him to the wall, before Lampley shot him in the abdomen & the leg, before fleeing the restaurant on a motorcycle.

2 Likes

Sanders broke into Andrea’s home & attacked her, beating & stabbing her to death, before burglarizing the home. He was caught on surveillance video pawning items taken from her home.

2 Likes

Keep going @Ocasio2018

1 Like

Smith punched Joseph in the face, before stepping back & shouting: “Let it rain”. The others then opened fire on Joseph, striking him at least 36x in the face & torso. He was taken to the hospital, where he died from his wounds.

2 Likes