Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez weeps FAKE TEARS while hearing story of toddler who died WEEKS after being detained and RELEASED by ICE

This is ridiculous. The headline below implies that the child died in custody but it was weeks later after being released. That’s like saying my dog died after eating a grape. Never mind that it ate the grape weeks earlier, it’s true because my dog did die and it was at some point after eating a grape. So asinine.

2 Likes

I bet she never shed a single tear for anyone killed by an illegal.

3 Likes

To be fair, AOC cried at an empty parking lot so crying at a sob story isn’t really a surprise.

2 Likes

This isn’t journalism, it’s activism. If it was journalism they would give the other side an opportunity to respond, or provide any kind of evidence that the mother’s claims were true. This is meant to emotionally manipulate a dumb audience, and it’s another example of the media calling us all stupid by the way they write stories.

1 Like

Why doesn’t anyone want to talk about how irresponsible the mother is for dragging a 19 month old baby across the desert?

2 Likes

Her Justice Democrat handlers are improving at teaching her how to act.

1 Like

Didn’t this stupid bitch refuse to fund making things better for illegals detained at the border?

2 Likes

NO ICE!!!

1 Like

Her crying in the video wasn’t even really any good. You can tell that she was totally faking it. She made a face like she had been holding in a painful fart for way too long. She probably ate a bunch of beans and tacos the night before to seal the deal.

1 Like

She does indeed have the mind of a child.

1 Like

Ham.

Who promoted them to come the US in the first place?

Certainly not Trump.
Trump didn’t build the detention centers either

REMEMBER the liberals OWN THEATRICS, both in the classic sense (professional actors and acting teachers) and the less-savory commercial sense (Informational broadcasts aka fake news), marketing and indoctrination (scripted educational tomes and media, liberal spirituality, the “mindfulness” obfuscation.)

The clusters of conservatives are self-inoculated from most of this bullshit by virtue of our closed ranks, however, there are huge numbers of traditional Liberals who are NOT inoculated from these insidious forms of indoctrination. The current mindset on that side of the isle is hobbled by illogical bias and will follow the path of least resistance.

If only all of the citizenry claiming to be “woke” were truly awake. We aren’t battling a party any longer, we are battling a virus.

1 Like

The programmer in me noticed that you are missing a closing parenthesis in there.

Programming compilation error aside, I agree 100% with the rest of the content! :slight_smile:

They’ve got really nothing else to run on in 2020 so they are trying to gin up as much emotion as possible.

Better yet, why doesn’t anyone talk about how irresponsible it is for the democrats to encourage the migration? IMO, any blood spilled is on their hands.

1 Like