Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Spits on Homeless Veteran

I think this story is bull shit, while she is an idiot and a leftist moron, I cant see this woman doing this to a person let alone a homeless vet

I cant see a homeless vet getting into the face of a woman with an entourage either.

Yeah I say this story is bullshit.

I see Nancy Pelosi doing something like this…she is an egoist. As well, as Hillary Clinton. I wouldn’t doubt they do this sort of thing, but you won’t see or read it in the MSM.

you dont have media following them around 24/7 either.

No, I don’t and that’s a good thing. I am camera shy. Lol

I wouldn’t put it past AOC to have done this. She looks demonic in that photo. All that’s missing is the horns…lol.

1 Like

I’m with you. The left is all about getting in people’s faces and getting violent. The powers that be are grooming her and will do anything they can to get rid of any negative press about her. They control the press. Not that big of a lift.

Not fake news…just what a composite AOC character would do…

so now we are focusing on things she might do, or covering up things she might have done?

we are no better than the left .

I dont focus on what AOC is capable of doing , or target her boyfriend’s looks or make up shit about her.

I focus on what she has done, said, and accomplished.

She has done some dumb things, said some stupid things, isn’t very knowledgeable even with an economic degree and she is an idiot and a hypocrite, those facts I focus on and dismiss her as the loony left wing marxist she is

Do you understand propaganda…it seems it’s come to that.

1 Like

I understand bullshit when I see it.

As much as I despise AOC, Im not supporting people making shit about her up, she is dumb enough to sink herself without the B.S.

propaganda or not , bullshit is bullshit.

Right now it’s just speculation. The OP says as much. The post hasn’t been up for 24 hours yet. Let’s see how it plays out.

oh I understand its just speculation , on one hand I think good, lets see how she feels having lies told about her constantly like what Trump is experiencing

But on the other hand I think man are we sinking down the left’s level?

Believe me AOC is dumb enough, crooked enough to sink herself without any of us adding to it.

Holy, holy, holy …one guy follows the rules and brings a knife only, the other brings a gun…with his dying breath…the knife fighter’s monument reads “He followed the rules”.

I actually think it’s uninspired clickbait…but it works…

Im sorry, your point is what??

Its propaganda it doesn’t have to be true to work, just as the collusion bullshit from the Democrats. Goebbels used it the Reds used it…a lie can become the truth if it repeated often enough…it’s a dirty weapon.

so spreading propaganda about AOC undermines her?

I dont agree but okay, look AOC is a fucking moron who will sink herself in due time

The Democrats with their dog and pony show about the Mueller investigation and attempting to hold Barr under contempt will backfire big time.

Im going to enjoy liberals and leftist tears when they get their asses handed to them in 2020

There is no need to post fake news about AOC.

She doesn’t need any help making a fool of herself.

Don’t know anything except the lies about Trump worked. It beat him down for 2 years so I’m not going to get all holy about lies about AOC when l know she would spit on Vets if she could get away with it.

As hot a story as it would be if true it would be all over the internet instead of being impossible to find even one source supporting the claims.