Alabama newspaper editor calls for return of Klan, lynchings

Alabama newspaper editor calls for Klan return to ‘clean out D.C.’

From the article:

Asked to elaborate what he meant by “cleaning up D.C.,” Sutton suggested lynching.

“We’ll get the hemp ropes out, loop them over a tall limb and hang all of them,” Sutton said.

1 Like

Mr. Sutton did get one point correct in his original editorial:

People who do not understand the constitution do not like to be responsible.

Calling it a newspaper is a huge stretch. More like a personal pamphlet.

It gives the illusion that there are a great body of supporters of this idea in white Alabama.

That sounds like a good plan at this point. I think if our Founders were all to come back to life today and take a look at the mess that has been made of their country, they would say the exact same thing.

1 Like

I think his only retail outlet is the box in front of his house.

With the Smollett hoax now revealed… along with all the other hoaxes, libs are desperate to find even one white guy like that.

Interestingly, the town of Linden is in Alabama’s only Democratically held Congressional district (AL-07), also home to Alabama’s only black Representative, Terri Sewell. This is district is heavily “caged”, pulling in the majority black suburbs of West B’ham and West Montgomery and, importantly, a big big chunk of Alabama’s rural and impoverished “Black Belt”. The Black Belt is named that because of it’s excellent loamy topsoils - this geological feature in turn attracted plantation farmers who bought in large numbers of black slaves to grow cotton. Today the black belt is one of the poorest parts of the State (and the nation). It has a high incidence of hookworm because many homes there don’t have proper septic, so people literally drain their house waste into their yards. (Walking barefoot where there is poop his how you get hookworm.)

Linden, where this Sutton fellow edits his paper, obviously never got the memo that traditional print journalism is dead. He probably still makes money selling want ads. Linden has a population of maybe 2000 people and Marengo Co is maybe 22,000. Linden is “smack dab” in the middle of the Black belt.

Crackers gotta crack.

Amazing how quiet this thread is…

Speak up. We can’t hear you.

You want us to get all excited about this guys pamphlet?

Just observing the threads that get attention vs the ones that really don’t. Not a lot of condemnation of right wing extremism on this site huh

I don’t believe individual whacko’s merit much conversation. In a country of three hundred million there are plenty of them. This guy isn’t much more noteworthy than a random homeless guy ranting to his shopping cart on a city street, he has about as much of an audience. I know you are invested in every white racist you can dig up from under a rock while ignoring any racists of other ethnicity and I know why. Because you are desperately trying to prove that there are many more than there are and that racism is somehow limited to white people. It’s the only thing the left has holding their otherwise disparate electorate together. Hatred of whites is your reason d’etre.

1 Like

Ahh but on this board… you pick and choose what to get outraged about. Which is ok, that’s why forums like this exist. But you can’t on one hand “in a country of 3 million there are plenty of them” while on the same hand dragging Jussie through the mud. They both deserve just enough attention to condemn and throw away.

Consistency is lacking. You won’t find me praising Jussie, or people like him, while letting this person, or that Coast Guard guy just pass by idly.

Bullshit, you were all in for Jussie until he got busted. And if the Jussie story was talked about here by conservatives a lot, that was in large part due to the enormous coverage his story got along with the celebrities and media who used the story to broad brush all conservatives and/or Trump supporters as violent homophobic racists.

I don’t even see how you can compare the two stories to begin with, one is about an obscure racist who wrote a racist article for his barely existing “newspaper” while the other is about a high profile celebrity who obviously faked a racist attack to use as political propaganda against his perceived political enemies. They aren’t even in the same ball park.

If Jussie was an obscure black man who wrote a racist article about whites for his vanity paper, nobody here would have gave a damn. I can find racist remarks about white people all over the internet, all day, every day, you don’t see us posting and discussing them do you?

Nope. Just a lot of hyperbolic whining from liberals.

You know, participation on this board is voluntary.