Agenda-driven media suppression of 5-yr-old Cannon Hinnant’s murder is absolutely disgusting

I thought this story was deserving of a separate thread. It’s truly remarkable that this story is being ignored and we all know why.

2 Likes

It’s because to the media white lives don’t matter.

1 Like

Quite possibly or that its adverse to the current agenda of trying to stop Trump.

One can only imagine what the medias reaction would have been if a WHITE man walked up to a BLACK child and shot him in the head !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It is to be expected.

The thing is you waste energy being outraged that the MSM won’t report on it. We all know they have an agenda.

People see this and are outraged as well by both the act and the media.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Pretty much says where we are as a culture in current day discourse as well.

Kudos to Tucker for covering it!

1 Like

Another agenda-driven media suppression…

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_7

Screenshot_8

Screenshot_6

Dam! This just breaks my heart! This just can’t go away and be swept under and forgotten!

Bring back the death penalty!

1 Like

I second that. I almost feel like this was planned to incite a larger conflict.

Cannon Hinnant, 5, was riding his bike in front of his father's house in Wilson on Sunday when Sessoms approached and shot him in the head. The motive has not been released

And yet the local humans aren’t looting or torching the town; because, well, they’re human. They will allow the law to run it’s course. Hopefully the tree dweller will be put down like a rabid animal.

And yet…they should be. Just not their side of town.

You can bet Liberals will do their best to downplay it; just like Benghazi.

1 Like

Be sure to read all 16 pages; they’re all documented in stone facts. Black on White Crime Archives - American Renaissance

It’s seems like when lame duck Obama’s deep state administration in June 2016 forced the hand of the Suprime Court to declare “marriage” legal between 2 men or 2 women, the curse of Sodom and Gomorrah is upon the nation.
We, as a nation, either turn away from evil or be destroyed. The evil is moving in a parbolic direction and will crash and burn on those who prepetuate it.
Pray for the innocent, pray for the children.
I read the book though.
Spoiler alert: In the end… God wins!

1 Like