After Divestment from Christian Charities, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Further Demands Chick-Fil-A Denounce Their History and Values

Did anyone not see this coming? This is why it’s important to never cave to the left or meet a single one of their demands.

One of the nation’s largest gay advocacy organizations is greeting Chick-Fil-A’s divestment from Christian charities like the Salvation Army with tepid praise and further demands, including an “unequivocal” denunciation of the brand’s history and values.

GLAAD (whose name is an acronym for its former title, “Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation”) demanded “safe workplaces for LGBTQ employees” and an apparent denunciation of the Christian ministry Focus on the Family, responding to Chick-Fil-A’s decision to stop donating to the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program for needy children and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, which serves historically black colleges and universities (HCBUs).

2 Likes

Right on cue here they come. Good job Chick-fil-a you opened the door to your own doom.

1 Like

The more you capitulate and grovel and make concessions, the more the Left will like a blackmailer MAKE FURTHER DEMANDS. This was so predictable. When you concede to the Left you SACRIFICE IN VAIN.

1 Like

Are there any Christian churches, charities or orgs who haven’t yet bent over for LGBT?

It would be good to know what we’ve got left.

This is the part of I find rather confounding! If you stand on principles alone, then you are free to donate to any charity you wish. Why is this even an issue? Reason is that Chick-Fil A is capitulating to a communist construct! This is an attack on religious freedom and it needs to be nipped in the bud!

When will these people learn? Never apologize, and for the love of God don’t give the outrage mob anything they demand. Their ultimate goal is your destruction. Nothing less will satisfy them.

The most charitable explanation for all this is that the people who run Chik-fil-A are being threatened/blackmailed. A less charitable explanation is that they’re stupidly gullible and childishly naive, and whoever is running their PR is a moron who needs to be dropped down an elevator shaft.

I’m starting to think that a corporation trying to resist GloboHomo needs not to be conciliatory, but to double down. You don’t like the charities we give to? Fine, we’ll double our donations. You think we’re anti-LGBTP+? Fine, watch us include booklets of anti-sodomy facts with every order. That sort of thing.

Interestingly how the gay alphabet soup orgs missed how much of the Gay community the Salvation Army has helped.

ICAM you simply cannot satisfy the lefts insatiable appetite for authoritarian tyranny and its a very hard lesson for a tolerate society to realize and accept, but sadly it’s true.

Really… the right would like to outlaw LGBTQ…

EHarmony met the same fate.

:roll_eyes:

A practice right out of the Trump play book. I know this is not a sentiment of the right generally, as I have family and friends that are conservative that do not live by that. This is the thinking of the fringe right red hatter that would excuse Trump of murder, he said so…:wink: