After 75 years Of Gender Bending Cultural Marxism, it has come to this!

No words are necessary as the video is self explanatory and is rather disturbing! The only question is that I have, will Nature eventually balance itself out? Darwin anyone?

https://twitter.com/mashable/status/1087084096390553600

2 Likes

That child is the victim of rampant sexual abuse and the left is putting both him and his parents on a pedestal. It’s disgusting and degenerate.

2 Likes

Has to be true! I can not understand how a child gets to be so bent and confused. It has to be parenting!

1 Like

Oops. some parents wanted a girl.

This is child abuse, plain and simple

1 Like

Now, now, it’s not the parents fault, if other kids ostracize him for being a freak, that’s societies fault. How long until they start allowing nutty parents like this to have his penis cut off?

That won’t be the end of it, this sort of shit is a massive law suit in the making against states and government for endangering children and failing to stop child abuse, and who will pick up the tab for this stupidity??? The tax payer of course

Dancing in gays bars for money? What the hell.

Ugh, watched the video, love how she pretends it was all his idea, after showing him drag shows on tv at two and taking him to drag shows at five. What a sick woman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401593/Whistleblower-teacher-makes-shocking-claim-autistic.html

https://www.ageofautism.com/2018/11/strange-story-from-uk-autistic-students-tricked-into-thinking-they-are-wrong-gender.html

1 Like

Unreal, they are actually giving children puberty blocking drugs and double mastectomy, if you would have told me I’d ever live to see that happen I wouldn’t believe but here we are.

1 Like

Pretty sure that is happening . I will search for the article.

Ahhh… I found cases where mothers did cut it off but it was not legal. This one is trying a legal route.

1 Like

pukes*

1 Like

This is sad to say but that kid has a 40% chance of committing suicide before their 21st birthday

I wonder why MSM doesnt report on the transgendered people high suicide rate?

2 Likes

But libs are thinking how much fun he will be before he kills himself.

1 Like

Because it’s not their fault, it’s societies fault for not accepting him. Never mind the fact that it’s entirely possible he would never have done it without the encouragement of his kooky mom and kooky liberals making him a celebrity.

If there is one thing you can count on is that Mother Nature will balance the scales as she has done since the beginning of time. She has no prejudice, no bigotry. She is just as cruel as she is kind.

2 Likes

The libs are thinking how they can exploit him, then forget him when he kills himself.

1 Like

They will use his death as a statistic to show that such people are oppressed and discriminated against.

They create them and them use them till they kill themselves with drugs or sex.

1 Like

It will be all your fault, for not approving of ten year old boys dancing in gay bars.