Afro Migrant Slain by Grand Rapids Police

Grand Rapids police release video footage showing officer shooting, killing Patrick Lyoya - YouTube A African Migrant,unarmed,shot through by police. Another one bites the dust!

He had a long criminal record in his short time in America… immigration is wonderful…

Love how the media plays this thug as a victim. The real victim is the community this Afro moved to.

1 Like

Their version of diversity .

1 Like

Now they want a white women who’s been abused all month by a black man who stole her money to be charged with murder because she defended herself

We need massive deportations of ppl that can’t and refuse to assimilate

1 Like

How “convenient” it is for people to forget,that had he obeyed the police officer, he would be alive.
That STUPID reporter at the press confet, must believe the police departments are an enforcement arm of the Klan, with an IDIOTIC question comparing the incident to Choir Boy Floyd.

1 Like

BLM will burn Geand Rapids to the ground in the name of JUSTICE.

1 Like

Even with federal indictments of tax evasion and racketeering charges on the way?

12% of the US population controls 100% of the media and the COUNTRY . :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Looks like we have a BLM member here

Reading comprehension is not your thing either huh? Like to know how you took my statement to make the jump to labeling me as a BLM member. This should be good!

Excuse my mistakes, I didn’t edit myself and still have phone keyboard problems with my heavy fingers.

1 Like